Kerrrunch! The sound a truck makes when

guzziownr

I don't know whats worse, them not leaving a note, OR watching it happen right in front of you. :huh2:

Trust me I'm sure they are close BUT his insurance did pay for my shiney new FBF cans and crossover. (instead of stock replacement pipes) OH and the CRG levers (cheaper than brembo) and my Buell signals. ^_^ all insurance money.

bummer man! not a good week in nyc. monday morning i got sideswiped by a car, flew a good distance and skidded a bit more. i am fine (thanks to the CE armor), just a few sore muscles, but my triumph got banged up pretty good. good thing it wasn't my new guzzi!

bummer man! not a good week in nyc. monday morning i got sideswiped by a car, flew a good distance and skidded a bit more. i am fine  (thanks to the CE armor), just a few sore muscles, but my triumph got banged up pretty good. good thing it wasn't my new guzzi!

85137[/snapback]

Ouch! Been there, done that.

Omar wants $109 for a new screen (the transparent part). I will be heading to Canal Plastic to see what they have in a bulletproof smoke.

"Tonti" Tom LaNasa is sending me a care package from Florida to take care of the busted signal. The rest is touch up.

I got the Gurus on shuffle play this morning:

"I was a kamikaze pilot

they gave me a plane

...I coudn't fly it!"

I'm going to have to ring Omar about a new top for my Bikini...

Apparantly the cager/SUV/'70s love van picked the bike back up.  No note tho.

DW

That's how I lost my 2002 Champagne LeMans :( ... an old guy in an SUV ran it completely over and stopped on top of it. He mashed the plastic and bent the frame. Insurance totaled it.

My sympathy, same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, but at least my neighbour saw the beemer driver :moon: do it and made a point of telling the git that he had his reg no. His exscuse was his reversing sensors didn't go off. After resisting urge to ram sensors and rest of bm up his arse, I explained in no uncertain terms that his bloody sensors didn't exscuse him from opening his f**king eyes and using his bloody mirrors. He seemed a bit offended that I didn't think his technology was infallubule, when I asked what he would have said to the parent off the small child he had backed over if he didn't feel anything pushing 500lbs plus of moto guzzi over it's sidestand, he shut up.

We settled in cash and I estimated £250 worth off damage but managed to keep it down to around £150 so a winner for once!! :P

Cheers gary :bier:

One of the Brit bike web sites did a road test of a 1998 MG Sport 1100 Corsa a few years back. At the end of the test they stopped at a small restaurant or pub and went in. Then some lady backed her car over it in the parking lot. Not the best way to end a road test.

One of the Brit bike web sites did a road test of a 1998 MG Sport 1100 Corsa a few years back. At the end of the test they stopped at a small restaurant or pub and went in. Then some lady backed her car over it in the parking lot. Not the best way to end a road test.

85566[/snapback]

:lol:

I bet they got to watch it happen, how about the noob who tries to take some video of the super duke idling and the sucker falls right over! I've seen something else like that too. I wish I could remember where.

Ok off topic that looks like the Album cover of Stone age Romeo's for the Hudoo's fans a compilation/tribute album was recently put together called Stone Age Cameos to celbrate the 20th aniversary of the Stone Age Romeos all Australian artists like Spiderbait, The Wrights, Spazzys, Living End etc etc. Really good too IMO, Umm yeah sorry about your bike.

Ok off topic that looks like the Album cover of Stone age Romeo's for the Hudoo's fans a compilation/tribute album was recently put together called Stone Age Cameos to celbrate the 20th aniversary of the Stone Age Romeos all Australian artists like Spiderbait, The Wrights, Spazzys, Living End etc etc. Really good too IMO, Umm yeah sorry about your bike.

85790[/snapback]

Has it been twenty years....