Tenni ID Plate Part Number

rick

Does anybody have the part number of the top yoke Tenni ID plate, the one with the unique number. Or failing that can someone give me a photo of one so I can make a new one? Someone has removed the one off my bike :(

Thanks

Rick :)

Does anybody have the part number of the top yoke Tenni ID plate, the one with the unique number. Or failing that can someone give me a photo of one so I can make a new one? Someone has removed the one off my bike :(

Thanks

85814[/snapback]

I'll see if I can't get a picture posted for you-I think finding a new one will be pretty tough, as none of the parts listings I've seen even really reference the Tenni specifically. If you have any luck though, please let me know-I spilled gas all over the place removing my tank :angry: and did a number on the plastic "Tenni" emblem on the right side cover.

:helmet: Hi Rick, i send to you some pictures of my Tenni cockpit.

Best Regards Giovanni #60

Thanks

85814[/snapback]

Tenni_Label_005.jpg

Hi Rick,

l'd think the best plan to replace a missing Tenni # plate would be to see if you could get a really good digital photo that could be used by a good engraving shop that has the right kind of technology to replicate it ???

l could try to get you a clear pic if you can wait till after the Easter hols.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I'll see if I can't get a picture posted for you-I think finding a new one will be pretty tough, as none of the parts listings I've seen even really reference the Tenni specifically. If you have any luck though, please let me know-I spilled gas all over the place removing my tank :angry: and did a number on the plastic "Tenni" emblem on the right side cover.

85855[/snapback]

:(:(:(

bummer !!

l'm afraid that down the line things like badging will become a real challenge for bikes like our :wub: Tenni's

Cheers mate!

Van

:helmet: Hi Rick, i send to you some pictures of my Tenni cockpit.

Best Regards  Giovanni #60

85887[/snapback]

Hi Giovanni !!

from the looks of your photo your plate is slightly off, not exactly straight......must be the way the factory did them 'cause mine is exactly the same !!!!

Cheers

Van

Hi Giovanni !!

from the looks of your photo your plate is slightly off, not exactly straight......must be the way the factory did them 'cause mine is exactly the same !!!!

Cheers

Van

85982[/snapback]

Hi Giovanni

Thanks for the photo, now I know what I need to try to get made. The search for a replacement or an engraving shop now starts!!

If anyone does find a number I would be very grateful of the info.

Thanks again :P