New Member New Ballabio V11 2004

Tony C

Hi All! I just bought a new V11 Ballabio this weekend. Really nice but only been on it twice due to the weather here in California, SF Bay area.

I will post some pictures soon as soon as the weather lets me pull it out of the garage!

Tony C

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum Tony. Out of curiosity what age are you and is this your first Guzzi?

Rob

85939[/snapback]

I am 51 and fairly new to motorcycles. I went to the MSF course and then got my endorsement. My friend who has lots of bikes let me ride his Moto Guzzi V50 II which after a few rides, I bought. I rode that one for about a year and now I bought the V11. So, I guess that this is my second Guzzi. I love it so far.

Tony

Hi All!  I just bought a new V11 Ballabio this weekend.  Really nice but only been on it twice due to the weather here in California, SF Bay area. 

I will post some pictures soon as soon as the weather lets me pull it out of the garage!

Tony C

85905[/snapback]

Tony welcome! I wish you California guys would quit complaining about the weather! :bier:

Congrats Tony...

:bier:

Me I am at about 8500 of pleasure in my MG California, and looking forward to my second MG, hopefully not too far in the future.

The power delivery of the old MG mill is realistic and full of pleasure :bike: .

:mg:

Anthro

Welcome, Tony.

V50s are wonderful little bikes: I have fond memories of mine. You'll love your V11, I'm sure: it's a good progression.

It's true that all the info you'll ever need is to be found on the forum...........but there are some really weird people posting: Celts; Buell owners; relativists; absolutists; global warmers; Francophile chicken freaks; colonials; breast-obsessives; Celtic, Buell-owning, chicken-freak, breast-obsessives; Dutch people. Be careful in here!