Corvette Summer

staedtler

Guest ratchethack

Ditto. Who knew there were so many spectacularly repulsive ways to make the Coke Bottle Corvette look even more gruesome than when it left the factory? :huh2::homer:

Guys..guys,... you're missing the mark here, it's not about the ugly ass Vette...

it's about being an idealistic romantic,...flipping the bird to the man...the 'money talks' mentallity that runs the stablishment...that's all ;) it's a LOVE STORY....not only with the girl but with his ideals.....because he's young...man, he's not tainted by the system....we were all like that at one time in our lives....that's why the movie is soo cool... :thumbsup:

vette3.jpg

It's hard to find any movie outside of Star Wars that was any good if it had Mark Hamill in it. Pretty much, he head a meteoric rise to a mediocre career. This one is no exception.

Best grade B auto/motorcycle filck ever? There are lots, but I'll give my vote to 1976's "Eat My Dust" with Ron Howard. An absolutley kickass bluegrass soundtrack from the David Gisman and the DGQ gives it the finishing touch.

Hollywood Knights gets my vote..............

Tony Danza was screwed by the Academy

Newbomb Turk played by Robert Wuhl

Fran Drescher layed out in the back of Newbomb's brothers panel truck...

I gotta get that CD