NOT a V11 picture

Guest Nogbad

of course its a nice bike, and of course i wouldnt mind having one. But with all due respect: it looks a bit like a huge gnat, doesnt it??

Edit: I mean, we cant just stop dissing other kinds of bikes, just like that. Even though all of us wants one.

Guest Nogbad
of course its a nice bike, and of course i wouldnt mind having one. But with all due respect: it looks a bit like a huge gnat, doesnt it??

Edit: I mean, we cant just stop dissing other kinds of bikes, just like that. Even though all of us wants one.

86633[/snapback]

Well, I guess not. But there does seem to be a kind of synergy between the Buell and V11. A lot of people on the BEG forum have Guzzis as well, and it seems Buell ownership in addition to a V11 is not uncommon on here. If I had bought a Jap inline 4 then I guess I would be dead meat and deservedly so.

Incidentally I have been to the quack this morning for a painful arm which I have had on and off after some heavy DIY before Xmas. It has got worse this last 2 weeks, and I may have the first documented case of "Buell Elbow".

86633[/snapback]

so true...

Incidentally I have been to the quack this morning for a painful arm which I have had on and off after some heavy DIY before Xmas. It has got worse this last 2 weeks, and I may have the first documented case of "Buell Elbow".

86638[/snapback]

It's your age, Nog. Everything gets worse from here, and if the elbow gets better, it'll be back.

Guest Nogbad
It's your age, Nog. Everything gets worse from here, and if the elbow gets better, it'll be back.

86694[/snapback]

Not necessarily although you have to work at it more as you age. My BP is lower now than at my last check 2 years ago thanks to regular visits to the gym, so you can make a difference if you try.

Anyway, thanks for the optimism! :not:

I have a proper support band for the elbow now and will try it out with the Buell tomorrow!

I have installed a Pyramid Plastics hugger (meant for CBR600, made from ABS) on my V11. I removed the original (ineffectual piece of junk) and this CBR600 version works very well and looks great. I'll try to get some photos soon.

After getting thoroughly sick of scraping crud off the back of the gearbox due to useless rear guards, I've been trying to get a manufacturer interested in making a hugger for the small blocks for ages.  One size fits all, thousands and thousands of them out there.  No success.... I really hate cleaning unneccessary road crap off a bike.  Not to mention the potential for damage.

am I the only one that thinks the head on that bolt is fugly? I like all the other models of buell and the designs tech perfomrace ect except for the bolt. :vomit:

"those wee beaty eye's giving you that look like ooOOoo youre gonna eat mah chicken"

well maybe not that old touring bike he had, and some of his other older cruiser/street fighter bikes looked so out of place to me.

Guest Nogbad

I like the beady eyes. But you don't have to. I don't like the Scura, black is fugly on the V11 but there are plenty that do. V11 wise only the Green will do.

86641[/snapback]

I think the gnats have it, these insects just keep getting bigger.

I could see myself getting playful on a Buell, v nice :D