R.I.P Christian Nicole

Guest Chunk

Guest Chunk

:( Hello to every one I have some bad news to tell you about one of your members "__Christian__" i dont own a guzzi but christian was my best friend he was always out on his moto guzzi v11 he loved it so much that when his first one got writen off he got another one and set his mind to what he was going 2 do to this one as you can see by his pictures he had some fab idears he was loved by everyone that knew him and was always happie unless his bike wast working he was out riding on his bike with 3 of his friends on thursday the 6th of april when he had a acident and was killed i just wanted to let you all know.

R,I,P Christian

all the best John

post-2519-1145824900_thumb.jpg

I didn't know Christian. I had seen his pictures on the Gallery and his posts when he joined us in March. With his very distinctive, and I think unique on this forum, exhaust. He seemed to have a sense of humour and would have made a good contributor to this forum.

It is always a loss when someone loses their life. It is of little consolation that it was doing something that he loved.

My condolences to his friends and family, and thank you John for letting us know.

Sad news, indeed. I remember him joining the forum and posting pictures of his immaculate bike.

Please do tell his family and friends how genuinely sorry we all are.

Thanks for letting us know,

Bob

John,

That bike of Christian's was immaculate -- what mods -- what effort and love. I feel for your loss too- lossing a friend - a brother- it is deep. Pass the word to his family that we will miss him here on the v11 forum. I did not know him but I get a sense of his heart....

God Speed

:(

My sincere condolences...

Your a great friend to come here for him..

We all share a special passion and Christian was a part of it...

He is in our hearts and thoughts now. That means something.

You were good to tell us. Thank you and all the best John.