Sport Touring Forum

al_roethlisberger

For those interested, the following forum is dedicated to "Sport Touring"

It has little "Guzzi content" but for those of us interested in long treks, maybe that can change :P

Lots of good info:

Sport Touring Net Forum

They have a specific Bike Manufacturer section, and I've requested a Guzzi section. So we'll see, but if they add it, I can reference our forum from there :mg:

al

..well, nice folks, but humorously I guess they don't have too many Guzzi riders on their board currently. So after requesting a Guzzi section, I was politely told that I was now only one of two Guzzi owners on the board, so it might be a lonely section :lol:

Anyway, I mentioned that he might be correct... that is untill a few of the 100's of Guzzi riders from this forum pop in there and make their presence known :mg:

Sport Touring Forum Guzzi Thread

So feel free to drop in there and contribute to my thread if you are interested. Let's show them that contrary to popular belief, there are quite a few Guzzi riders on V11 Sports and LeMans that tour quite often :thumbsup:

al

Hey :lol: I've already got about 10 posts going over there. There seems to be a dearth of MG info, and a little bit of mis-info. So I'm setting them straight :D

I doubt I'll spend much time over there, but checking in from time to time might prove interesting as there are quite a few folks from Northern CA posting.

al

Guest Le Man

I went over there and signed up and read for a while..good forum

Not many Guzzi's I noticed. Currently I am the President of the North Florida Guzzi touring group. Real small membership (me) but the newsletter is a breeze to put out . Now if I can just get the membership to catch up on the dues...

Mike

:homer:

....check out all their oiffical gear! We're gonna have to do better than just some t-shirts to keep up! :P

Sport Touring Net "Gear"

In all seriousness though, it is pretty neat how they've apparently teamed-up with some vendor to have a standard logo available on a number of apparel, cups, etc... and they even have a calendar. I wonder how hard it is to do something like that?

BTW, they just made some patches available too... I got a couple on the way. I think they turned out to be only $5 a piece. I bet we'd love some patches.... yeah patches :P:

ST Forum Patches Thread

al

I made a few posts on ST.N. Face it, if you want to talk Guzzi you're in the right place right here. Al won't even talk to me over there. And you know how he "chats" . . .

Seriously, I did get some good feedback on current road conditions in the North Carolina and Georgia mountains where I'm taking the sport in a few days. So, thanks , Al!

:thumbsup:

• 2 years later...