Things to do in the Netherlands?

I don't know how your route will be, but you might want to spend a night at Henk and Tineke's bike campsite (no cars allowed). see the website of bikecamping D'n toerstop Most of the times there is a really good atmosphere and lots of live music in their nice bar. They also have these wooden chalets.

On a sunny day, the boulevard of Harderwijk (a bit in the middle) is pretty nice. Hunderds of bikers meet there and Harderwijk is known for its fish, you can either eat them or visit the Dolfinarium to look at them.

just my :2c:

After the obligatory museum tour and drinking session in Zanzibars, we will then...

88953[/snapback]

I haven't heard of this Zanzibars.

Is this a Guzzi-ccentric bar in Mandello?

I haven't heard of this Zanzibars.

Is this a Guzzi-ccentric bar in Mandello?

89806[/snapback]

Its just a normal bar near Camping Continental- they give British Guzzi riders funny looks when they order "quattro litri" of beer- don't think they are used to serving such thirsty people.

Hutch from Agostinis can often be found drinking in there.

Guy :helmet:

Its just a normal bar near Camping Continental- they give British Guzzi riders funny looks when they order "quattro litri" of beer- don't think they are used to serving such thirsty people.

89833[/snapback]

Ahh...

I spotted a "Guzzi Cafe" while riding in the hills above Mandello. It looked closed at the time.