Put my ass on some class!

Josh

Hey,

My name is Josh and I finally got a Guzzi. It's a '96 Sport 1100 carbey. It has less than 5000 miles and a few goodies on it to boot. After a carb sync and some rejetting it runs real strong. The more I ride it, the more I love it. I've got the Guzzi bug!

This site rocks...

Hey,

My name is Josh and I finally got a Guzzi. It's a '96 Sport 1100 carbey. It has less than 5000 miles and a few goodies on it to boot. After a carb sync and some rejetting it runs real strong. The more I ride it, the more I love it. I've got the Guzzi bug!

This site rocks...

89348[/snapback]

Welcome Josh, there is a lot of knowledge to be gained from the group. Post a pic of the new ride for us all to check out. Ride it every day !!! :helmet:

Hey Josh welcome! Thats a great looking sport, nice to see one other than red. I see your from tenn you'll have to give it a test ride at Deals Gap, that looks like some of the best riding anywhere.

waspp

Beautiful bike!

Are those Staintune mufflers?

What are the other goodies?

89362[/snapback]

The exhaust is stock but the inner cones have been drilled out for a little more rumble. It sounds pretty nice, but not to loud. The goodies include Heli bars, Stucchi crossover (awesome looking piece), K&N filter pods, GEI relays (a must), Odyssey battery, stainless hardware, Polished aluminum alternator cover, Joe Kenny head guards, stainless bar end weights with built in throttle locker and most importantly the transmission bearing modification.

On the subject of the transmission, I've read that some people complain of the noise (whine) of the straight cut gears in the five speed gearbox. I think it sounds nice and racy. I like it!

Thanks for the interest.

Hey Josh welcome!  Thats a great looking sport, nice to see one other than red. I see your from tenn you'll have to give it a test ride at Deals Gap, that looks like some of the best riding anywhere.

waspp

89397[/snapback]

Thanks for the complement Waspp, Deals Gap is on my to do list.

Congrats on the sport 1100 Josh. that is one of the cleanest classics i have ever seen. :bier:

Post often and keep us updated on your new bike.

Hey Josh love the bike I almost bought that bike a few months ago. (wife :homer: said no more bikes) Im sure you will love it it seem to be well taken care of.

good luck :race:

P.S. I was at Deals Gap last weekend and the North Carolina and Tennesse Highway patrol are out big time at the Gap:bbblll:

Hey Josh love the bike I almost bought that bike a few months ago. (wife :homer: said no more bikes)  Im sure you will love it it seem to be well taken care of.

good luck :race:

P.S. I was at Deals Gap last weekend and the North Carolina and Tennesse Highway patrol are out big time at the Gap:bbblll:

89500[/snapback]

Thanks for the warning, :thumbsup: when I get over there I'll be on my best behavior.