My first custom parts have arrived!!!

gargoyle

:rolleyes: Well my first custom parts have arrived from Italy :luigi: and they definately didn't come on a slow boat. I ordered a pair of head protectors and a tail light assembly from Rossopuro on Saturday. They shipped on Tuesday and arrived in Illinois before noon today. Now that's survice!! :bier: I already installed the head gizmos and they are really nice (see link #1 below). One important difference is that mine have black pucks not white as shown on their web page. Very nice quality. The light (see link #2) will have to wait until later but it's a choice piece too. I highly recommend these guys.

:mg:

#1 http://rmcube.abd.it/RMcube/servlet/contro...Object=MT1003AW

#2 http://rmcube.abd.it/RMcube/servlet/contro...Object=PT1012AN

:rolleyes: Well my first custom parts have arrived from Italy  :luigi:  and they definately didn't come on a slow boat. I ordered a pair of head protectors and a tail light assembly from Rossopuro on Saturday. They shipped on Tuesday and arrived in Illinois before noon today. Now that's survice!! :bier: I already installed the head gizmos and they are really nice (see link #1 below). One important difference is that mine have black pucks not white as shown on their web page. Very nice quality. The light (see link #2) will have to wait until later but it's a choice piece too. I highly recommend these guys.

#1  http://rmcube.abd.it/RMcube/servlet/contro...Object=MT1003AW

#2  http://rmcube.abd.it/RMcube/servlet/contro...Object=PT1012AN

89628[/snapback]

How much did each piece cost (US$), and how did you order and pay?

Thanks

How much did each piece cost (US$), and how did you order and pay?

Thanks

89639[/snapback]

I just went to their website and the the language for English. Find the part you are interested in and put it into a cart. You set the destination for the US and how you want to pay. It will show you the price in Euros. I just plugged those values into a converter ( http://www.xe.com/ucc/ ) and got my price. They take all major cards. The key is first setting the page to English. That box is on the left side of the page once you enter the garage. Happy shopping. :)

I just went to their website and the the language for English. Find the part you are interested in and put it into a cart. You set the destination for the US and how you want to pay. It will show you the price in Euros. I just plugged those values into a converter ( http://www.xe.com/ucc/ ) and got my price. They take all major cards. The key is first setting the page to English. That box is on the left side of the page once you enter the garage. Happy shopping.  :)

89644[/snapback]

Cool,

I just plunked down for some black head guards for my Rosso Corsa!

Thanks for the info. :bier:

Andy

Guest redguzziv10

I got the exact same tail piece from Rossopura, the cat eye lights keeps with the twin theme is my thinking.

A word of advice, the connectors on the tail piece are different to the ones on the bike.

i cut the cables on the bike about six inches shorter than needed, then soldred in line connecters to each end, that way, if i ever want to switch back to original, it's a simple case of removing the complete unit, and plugging the original straight back in... no need for messy re wiring :D

Guest citimoto

Ive had great experiences with these guys. Paolo is a pleasure to deal with and everything was packaged nicely and sent quickly. Im waiting for him to do a run of the red reservoir caps. Anyone else want any so he can get enough of an order to manufacture?

chris

I got the exact same tail piece from Rossopura, the cat eye lights keeps with the twin theme is my thinking.

A word of advice, the connectors on the tail piece are different to the ones on the bike.

i cut the cables on the bike about six inches shorter than needed, then soldred in line connecters to each end, that way, if i ever want to switch back to original, it's a simple case of removing the complete unit, and plugging the original straight back in... no need for messy re wiring :D

89655[/snapback]

Cool,

I just plunked down for some black head guards for my Rosso Corsa!

Thanks for the info.  :bier:

Andy

89646[/snapback]

I noticed the 2V lists the white sliders and black for the 4V. How does one get the black for the 2V? The LeMans V11 is a 2V, right?

Ive had great experiences with these guys. Paolo is a pleasure to deal with and everything was packaged nicely and sent quickly. Im waiting for him to do a run of the red reservoir caps. Anyone else want any so he can get enough of an order to manufacture? 

chris

89684[/snapback]

They are out of a couple of things in red. I've been watching for availibility of a red cardan bar for awhile. Hopefully they will be available soon, not to mention those Alpina wheels.

Wow,

After reading this thread I ordered a set of black head protectors from RossoPuro on Friday. It was about 7:00 in the evening here in Santa Barbara California in the good old U.S.A.

The head protectors came to me on my doorstep at about 12:00 today....Monday!!

That is fantastic shipping, by any means. The black looks great on the red of my Rosso Corsa too. Nice machine work and anodizing.

Highly recommended and I'll definitely order again!

Thanks guys at Firestarter Garage :bier:

Wow,

After reading this thread I ordered a set of black head protectors from RossoPuro on Friday.  It was about 7:00 in the evening here in Santa Barbara California in the good old U.S.A.

The head protectors came to me on my doorstep at about 12:00 today....Monday!!

That is fantastic shipping, by any means.  The black looks great on the red of my Rosso Corsa too.  Nice machine work and anodizing.

Highly recommended and I'll definitely order again!

Thanks guys at Firestarter Garage  :bier:

89976[/snapback]

Post some pics of the black sliders when you get them installed. Did you request black or did they just send black without asking?

Guest MikeC
:rolleyes: Well my first custom parts have arrived from Italy  :luigi:  and they definately didn't come on a slow boat. I ordered a pair of head protectors and a tail light assembly from Rossopuro on Saturday. They shipped on Tuesday and arrived in Illinois before noon today. Now that's survice!! :bier: I already installed the head gizmos and they are really nice (see link #1 below). One important difference is that mine have black pucks not white as shown on their web page. Very nice quality. The light (see link #2) will have to wait until later but it's a choice piece too. I highly recommend these guys.

#1  http://rmcube.abd.it/RMcube/servlet/contro...Object=MT1003AW

#2  http://rmcube.abd.it/RMcube/servlet/contro...Object=PT1012AN

89628[/snapback]

I would like to order the protectors with the sliders for my V11 but there website shows white sliders for the 2V engines and black for the 4V engines. I want the black, did you specify black in your order and if so how.

Mike

Guest MikeC
I would like to order the protectors with the sliders for my V11 but there website shows white sliders for the 2V engines and black for the 4V engines.  I want the black, did you specify black in your order and if so how.

Mike

90021[/snapback]

Update...I just spoke with Rossopuro on the phone. Nice people and they speak English.

If anyone is interested in the head protectors with sliders they are only producing black sliders and they should have more in stock is a couple of weeks.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Barrett82

Want to placean order with them.

Any way to avoid the transaction surcharge?

Update...I just spoke with Rossopuro on the phone. Nice people and they speak English.

If anyone is interested in the head protectors with sliders they are only producing black sliders and they should have more in stock is a couple of weeks.

Mike

90032[/snapback]