Carbon fiber or alloy alternator cover

rocketman

Yes, cast aluminum.

I can sell the CF covers for $135. I ordered a couple.

90227[/snapback]

Hmmm...I might be interested in one of them, after I recover from buying the Jean Marc risers, keep me in the loop.

90233[/snapback]

:stupid:

Guest jasper
If someone wants to get rid of his stock alternator cover (if in good shape), send me a PM...

KiloSjon

90199[/snapback]

same with me.. still looking for a spare cover give me a PM if you want to part with it! (will make the CF cover a lot cheaper to :D )

Ciao

jasper

Has anyone tried the CF Alt cover? 

I see no point in spending money on the front of the engine until the front mudguard does something other than look swoopy. Guarding from mud would be a good start.

m

I sent them an email as well regarding the guards with the slider and no reponse.

Has anyone emailed them and received a reply, if so how long did it take.

Mike

90019[/snapback]

Got a reply from rossopuro today so in this instance 5 days. :thumbsup:

I see no point in spending money on the front of the engine until the front mudguard does something other than look swoopy.  Guarding from mud would be a good start.

m

90258[/snapback]

Has anybody ever seen some sort of front fender extension that would make it more functional? I would be very interested in something like that.

I see no point in spending money on the front of the engine until the front mudguard does something other than look swoopy.  Guarding from mud would be a good start.

m

90258[/snapback]

I am still waiting for someone to sell Teflon® coated alternator covers :bier:

Or maybe I could just paint it with silicone-epoxy anti-grafitti paint

http://www.wearloncorp.com/index.php/products :huh2:

If the stuff is slippery enough, it may raise my top speed 0.00001 MPH :grin:

Has anybody ever seen some sort of front fender extension that would make it more functional? I would be very interested in something like that.

90755[/snapback]

I tried to get these http://www.skidmarx.co.uk/welcome.htm interested in making some extensions and huggers. Pointed out that one size fits all (almost, anyway) on Guzzis but they just weren't interested. Maybe if a few people contact them, that would change?

mike