New Michelin Pilot Powers

Duncan

:bike: For anyone waiting to buy a set of pilot powers for their V11, just do it. I just had my first set put on. They are replacing my BTO 20's, and my god what a difference. The whole bike feels 100 pounds lighter! The bike dives into corners with a vengeance, and the feedback and response mid corner is much better. These tires are worth every penny, and the hype is accurate. My bike seems to ride much nicer as well. I bought them at Motorcycle-superstore.com for about $220 shipped.

:bike: For anyone waiting to buy a set of pilot powers for their V11, just do it.  I just had my first set put on.  They are replacing my BTO 20's, and my god what a difference.  The whole bike feels 100 pounds lighter!  The bike dives into corners with a vengeance, and the feedback and response mid corner is much better.  These tires are worth every penny, and the hype is accurate.  My bike seems to ride much nicer as well.  I bought them at Motorcycle-superstore.com for about $220 shipped.

90628[/snapback]

Ditto your experience.

This is also discussed a bit in Greg Field's thread, http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8044

While the technology just keeps getting better and better, I can't imagine shodding my Ballabio with anything else for awhile. Super experience. I even worry about getting overconfident, as I routinely take it to the edge of the tire, all the while hearing that seductive whisper, "A wee bit more, Bill, a wee bit more." :race:

'Course, at my age, having paid the price of seductive whispers from machines and the other sex, I am too cowardly to go any further. :D

Bill

Héy Bill,

have you got back from Italy? How was it?

Pic's!!!

90697[/snapback]

Leave Thursday a.m., 1 June ... assuming I can finish my bajillion "do's" before the flight leaves. :o

And, don't worry, as usual, I'll have too many pics. Bought another G for my digital cam, so, lessee, that's 750 or so on fine res. :D

Very excited about the Mandello riding 15-17 June. Yee ha! :race: