• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll get you next time, you'll see, you'll ALL SEE. mu ha ha ha.

domination.jpg

this pledge excludes rugby, cricket, and hurling, but no civilized countries play those anyway.

:whistle:

93274[/snapback]

this symbol might be more suitable:

Doping__dop__piller_129309c.jpg

today was bad sportmanship day in Germany:

first England got 2 yellow cards for delaying the game,

not what I expect from english footballers

then the "fist fight" between NL and Portugal.

Guest Nogbad

I think the Dutch and Portuguese players all had birthdays on the same day...

Only this explains the number of cards.

I thought the Italy USA game was bad, but this was worse, although I things might have been different with another ref.

Not that I'm nationalistic, :not: but []GO THE ROOS[/[/color]SIZE] Talk about the Mouse that Roared - would love to see the Italians winning streak stopped by the green and gold underdog or should that be the BOXING KANGAROO once again.

Tenacious, talented, totally committed and tremendously terrific are the names of Kewell, Viduka, Cahill, Aloisi, Bresciano and Swartzer, or ( however you spell his name) and all the others. Hard physical players, never say die attitude, come back kings, we're in there with a good chance. Just need that striker to break through the Italian defence..

Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie, Oye Oye Oye :drink::drink:

:2c: ANOTHER,,TRAGIC CASE ,, ahh how easy it is to manipulate the masses! :helmet: and ''oye oye oye '' to you to.. GINGERS...wed 11.30 grid at the gills...oye oye oye.. :race: [for your country] :D

Not that I'm nationalistic,  :not: but []GO THE ROOS[/[/color]SIZE]  Talk about the Mouse that Roared - would love to see the Italians winning streak stopped by the green and gold underdog or should that be the BOXING KANGAROO once again.

Tenacious, talented, totally committed and tremendously terrific are the names of Kewell, Viduka, Cahill, Aloisi, Bresciano and Swartzer, or ( however you spell his name) and all the others. Hard physical players, never say die attitude, come back kings, we're in there with a good chance. Just need that striker to break through the Italian defence..

Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie, Oye Oye Oye :drink:  :drink:

93342[/snapback]

Guest Nogbad

Sorry to see Italy went through on a penalty. If ever there was a dirty hacking team that didn't deserve to scrape through like that Italy are it. For fucks sake they were down to 10 men.

Truly there is no justice in this world.

Totti was cold as ice

and crushed Australias dream.

0J1H8N2R--280x190.jpg

scwarz.jpg

Italy played a extremly tactical game,

specially after the send off of Materazzi

Lippi just didn't think the Australian was

good enough to break through the italian

defense. Maybe a gamble, but he was right.

Italy had the best chances, even if they let the

ozzies roll the ball.

Ukrainia or Switzerland in the quaterfinal does

not sound too bad for gli Azzurri. the real test will

be the semi against Argentina (or Germany).