Guest roadholder

My prediction/doom scenario: Germany will overrun the Italians and beat the French in the final. The german team and the german people are living on a cloud and are not planning to leave for quite a while!

ahahahhaha!!!!

that's why we love guzzzi and italianss bikes!!!!!!!!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I was right,

marvellous game,

Italy dominated the first half,

Germany came back in the second.

and when Klinsmann sits and writes down his list of penaly shooter

Grosso and DelPiero scores twice!!

Forza gli Azzurri!! :drink::bier::bier::D

Guest roadholder
and I was right,

marvellous game,

Italy dominated the first half,

Germany came back in the second.

and when Klinsmann sits and writes down his list of penaly shooter

Grosso and DelPiero scores twice!!

Forza gli Azzurri!!  :drink:  :bier:  :bier:  :D

94083[/snapback]

maybe we will loose final, as usual... but it was great to bite germany ._) as usual lol

but it was great to  bite germany ._) as usual lol

By avoiding the penalty and not foul as was given by the refery (cause it was inside the g.area) ....LOL as ussual (was that by luck or was that prepaid too....as ussual . we will never know :rolleyes: ). Had it be given a penalty (as it should ) the result woud be the opposite.

Guest roadholder
By avoiding the penalty and not foul as was given by the refery (cause it was inside the g.area)  ....LOL as ussual (was that by luck or was that prepaid too....as ussual  . we will never know  :rolleyes: ). Had it be given a penalty (as it should ) the result woud be the opposite.

94089[/snapback]

y

maybe.. but the result is always the same

mexico, spain and germany

y

maybe.. but the result is always the same

mexico, spain and germany

I guess in the finale they'll have to pay more money to referies and such to ensure the win...(LMAO....as ussuall)...

Oh sorry I forgot that's not so common ,... but wait isn't it Juventus, Milan, Fiorentina and Latzio that will play B and C series next year... (just a thought about the result that counts)

Alex,

get a grip,

Italy was clearly the better team.

In fact Lippi obviously had studied Germany vs Argentina

because Italy played an very clean game trying hard not

to give a biased referee any chance to decide the game.

The mexican ref was good but Germany is always allowed

a little more slack, both du to home advantage and due to

the fact that large parts of the FIFA establishment in from

Germany. Not a good career move to give Germany a hard

time in important matches.

I'd say ITA vs POR for the cup....

the French are not going to make it...Portugal's DT Scolari already took Brasil to a cup, he knows his stuff, just look at them! they're playing semi's!! when was the last time Portugal made it to a second round??

So, i'm even thinking they'll go all the way!

3508081468.jpg

the French are not going to make it...Portugal's DT Scolari already took Brasil to a cup, he knows his stuff, just look at them! they're playing semi's!! when was the last time Portugal made it to a second round??

:2c: I doupt that, we beat them twice in 2004 Euro Cup , once at the premiere and once at the final matches, and won the cup, they have still the same team only 2 years older,so I don't see anything special in this team, though in football anything is possible.

Alex,

get a grip,

Why not you get a grip and look at the video to see where was the foul- (penalty ) made. To my opinion it wasn't much of hard play to be "whistled" anyway from the reffery, but since he did it he should have given a penalty in 82' instead of a foul, it was clearly done inside the 'keeper area.

Guest Nogbadsson

Ok let's be honest the ref wasn't exactly the most strict but it allowed some good play, admittedly those were two perfectly delivered goals from italy and germany would have shot in the equilizer to the first one if they had been more careful on the last run. It was obviose Italy where the stronger team in the second half of extra time and it was only a matter of time before those shots got a bit more on target and with curl; lehmann beaten twice!? Germany were praying for penalties.

Italy deserved that match but they don't deserve the cup, those of us who watched there matches will know that the italians haven't been the farest of teams so let's give a few cheers for the frogs who clearly deseve it.

Why not you get a grip and look at the video to see where was the foul- (penalty ) made. To my opinion it wasn't much of hard play to be "whistled" anyway from the reffery, but since he did it he should have given a penalty in 82' instead of a foul, it was clearly done inside the 'keeper area.

94162[/snapback]

Now I looked several times,

I don't even see how Cannavaro fouled....

Stop whining ... everybody agrees the best team won, even Ballack

Now I looked several times,

I don't even see how Cannavaro fouled....

You can see it in the pic...lol dvdvideorecording12yc.th.jpg He ia almost "riding" the other player..

AND the refery whistled it. If the violation is inside the area, is a penalty, simple football rules and since it was whistled from the reffery that was a penalty .period

I don't whine and I don't care ,and i don't do my remarks for something that could or should have been whistled.(cause it was) the only difference is that inside area whistled violations go to the 12 step mark for execution

And at the end I am Greek and my national team is Greece. We won the 2004 cup and busted many teams including the Frensh and the Portugese (x2) and the Chzehs ,in official matches

Aside that one or other, teams played well here and there.After the 90min. Itally risked and won, very well done..

And BTW neither the penalty given in 93 with Australia was anything , but be as it may... LOL