La franconi

Guest Christel

Lets try sexism. Women - we don't need no stinking women on this tread. We want to be "free" to express ourselves with no long lasting affects. If you want a woman opinion on motorcycling or what not, go to Oprah's website. This is a male dominated site (beside Dlaing{more banter :P }) and I would like it to stay that way. If Christel posted a picture of herself and it shows that she was a heffer (5ft 1 in and 275 pounds), I guaranteed you that none of you bastards will offer anymore suggestions on how she should modify her "pipes". Stoking the fire......

ABBA Rocks.... :moon:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nogbad
Lets try sexism.  Women - we don't need no stinking women on this tread.  We want to be "free" to express ourselves with no long lasting affects.  If you want a woman opinion on motorcycling or what not, go to Oprah's website.  This is a male dominated site (beside Dlaing{more banter :P }) and I would like it to stay that way.  If Christel posted a picture of herself and it shows that she was a heffer (5ft 1 in and 275 pounds), I guaranteed you that none of you bastards will offer anymore suggestions on how she should modify her "pipes".  Stoking the fire......

ABBA Rocks....  :moon:

91941[/snapback]

Untrue, unfair. We are not a bunch of mysoginists. I would like to see Christel back on here. Dunno about dlaing, I suppose he could be a woman, probably one that wears floaty muslin dresses made from home-dyed organic cotton. He / she is likely to subsist on alfalfa sprouts and bean curd.

bunny.jpeg

If this thread gets any more off course, Amelia Earhart might start posting here too. Sounds like we all just need a little more :rasta:

There was a little bit of pent up frustration among our little hourd, and Christel simply pressed the right button to start it off. I think it's great!

I'd like to know what Nogbad and dlaing do in their real lives. This left wing/right wing thing is crap. I call it a clash between the do-gooders and the no-gooders. She's made you guys press each others button as well. Women are good at pressing buttons.

I love women.

Lets all go ride our motorcycles now, and have fun. Just don't hold me up in the frickin corners.

Ciao, Steve G.

Lets all go ride our motorcycles now, and have fun. Just don't hold me up in the frickin corners.

Ciao, Steve G.

91967[/snapback]

My bike still isn't working.

Sorry if I am a bit crotchety.

Hi! I am a woman from Sweden that recentlt bought my first Guzzi.It is a Le Mans rosso corsa.I hawe been riding other Italian motorcycles in the past Ducatis.I deeply regret that i didnt by a Guzzi many years ago since it is a wonderful bike to ride.No i dont use japanese industrial products because i think they are made by wery limited people.There favorite sport is to fight and when it is time to eat they sit on the floor and eat raw fish.When they drink alcohol they dont use it as cool as possible as in civilised countries...no y¨they heat it up and it is considered good manners to slurp when they drink it.All there industrial development is by copying and stealing civilised countries technology.Ewen the Swedish wikings thousands of years ago where more civilised.When it was time to eat for them they sat on chairs and coocked there food :-)

Now to the question i hawe.My bike is standard equipped with la franconi mufflers and on the end of each muffler is 3 torx screws.Is it possible to remove these and take out some inserts from the muffler in order to improve the sound a bit?

Regards

Christel

91691[/snapback]

Wow. The only good thing about this post is it shows how narrow-minded and Euro-centric she is, and I know to not waste time reading her post in the future... there is no redeeming value in them, or her, at all.

Guest Nogbad
Wow.  The only good thing about this post is it shows how narrow-minded and Euro-centric she is, and I know to not waste time reading her post in the future... there is no redeeming value in them, or her, at all.

91977[/snapback]

How can you say that. Everyone has some redeeming feature. Personally I think she was probably not entirely serious, and seeking to establish her Guzzi credentials.

Quite why eating raw fish sitting on the floor should be less civilised than chewing badly barbecued elk sitting on a chair escapes me however. It's just different, although some may side with the japanese on that one.

Are we English uncivilised because we drink our beer warm? No of course not, and I too am partial to warm sake and a plate of sushi, although I prefer to eat mine sitting on a chair.

I bet there are Japanese industrial products lurking unseen in Christel's Guzzi's ECU, her HiFi, refrigerator so essential to that cold beer and certainly in her mobile phone, even if it is an all-scandinavian Nokia. She must realise this.

Also, she might be HOT, and we shouldn't have scared her away till we found out.

Guest Christel

Thank you wery much for all your help guys.I think that i buy a pair of good loocking

cans instead of trying to modify the stock cans.And i hope that eweryone was able to read my initial post with humor :-)

I am quite old ...i think so myself at least i am 49 years old and i hawe been riding bikes since 1973.My first bike was a 125 cc Moto Morini and hawe since then been folloved with a great number of different bikes. I think that i hawe found the ultimate bike in my Le man rosso corsa.Can anyone tell me where i can find a pair of good loocking and sounding cans i n europe?

I live in the southern part of Sweden only 180 km from the german border and it is about 1000 km to the Italian border.I bought my bike in the southern Germany wery close to the italian border and transported it home on a trailer after my car.I think that i take a drive down to italy this summer and maybee try to visit the factory as well.

Thank you guys...you hawe been wery helpful and i will defenitively not dissapear from the forum

Hugs

Christel

bunny.jpeg

If this thread gets any more off course, Amelia Earhart might start posting here too. Sounds like we all just need a little more :rasta:

91950[/snapback]

That pancake looks like its getting ready to say something...maybe its important.

waspp B)