I think that you will find that it's a Zigolo 110, check Columbo's reference book........... :thumbsup:

I believe that the Spanish versions were called Lario and maybe in the US too

94712[/snapback]

You may be right as I found some info on a Spanish site that it is a Lario. I'm not sure about the USA. Here is the link!

This picture is from the Moto Guzzi Club Nederland site and the title is Moto Guzzi Lario 110.

lario110.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different model names for different markets = disaster for internet quizzes.

Maybe we should assume a convention of home market model names only?

And no bleeding backyard specials, or I'll cobble something together and change the name every day....

8-)))

m

94772[/snapback]

What he said, its now a rule, no one-offs unless they have something important about them. I'd like to see your socalled backyard special actually. and for chaning the names Would a turd by any other name smell as crappy? :huh2: If the answer given is correct wrong model name or not, IE Acura in USA Honda rest of the world either answer is acceptable if its right.

Guest aironepony
Looks like a couple of Zigolo engines to me, heaven knows why though.

................ :thumbsup:

92962[/snapback]

Dear sir,

I refer to my correct identification of the engines on Jun22.

yours faithfully,

Aironepony............... :thumbsup:

Dear sir,

I refer to my correct identification of the engines on Jun22.

yours faithfully,

Aironepony............... :thumbsup:

94877[/snapback]

was naming the engines a point? I think it was the name of the bike or the name of the builder, I could give you a half point but I'm plum out at the moment. :huh2:

:grin:

Guest aironepony
was naming the engines a point? I think it was the name of the bike or the name of the builder, I could give you a half point but I'm plum out at the moment.  :huh2:

:grin:

94878[/snapback]

2 engines x 0.5 point each = 1 point..................... :thumbsup:

Check Mario Columbo's book "Moto Guzzi" pages 210 to 213, first edition I think that you will find, as I said much earlier, that they are ZIGOLO engines.

94255[/snapback]

I have now found a site that shows a similar bike named Moto Guzzi Hispania 110. Her is a link.

Maybe we are both wrong. I'll try and send an email to the website where I found the first pictures and see if anyone there can help to clarify things.

Guest aironepony
I have now found a site that shows a similar bike named Moto Guzzi Hispania 110. Her is a link.

Maybe we are both wrong. I'll try and send an email to the website where I found the first pictures and see if anyone there can help to clarify things.

94922[/snapback]

The Spanish Hispania 110's were named Lario, the Italian Moto Guzzi 110's were named Zigolo............... :thumbsup: