• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nogbad

I thought quiz rules meant the bike can't be a special unless its a famous classic racer or legitimate prototype.

If this is allowed I could just pick some monstrosity from a back issue of Back Street Heroes and earn as many stumpers as I care to.

CANCEL THIS QUIZ - NOW!

I thought quiz rules meant the bike can't be a special unless its a famous classic racer or legitimate prototype.

If this is allowed I could just pick some monstrosity from a back issue of Back Street Heroes and earn as many stumpers as I care to.

CANCEL THIS QUIZ - NOW!

93188[/snapback]

well if you think you can earn one go right ahead but I Think jim or mike might have that issue. :huh2:

:lol:

well if you think you can earn one go right ahead but I Think jim or mike might have that issue.  :huh2:

:lol:

93226[/snapback]

BSH is one case where I could be stumped forever. I don't think I have ever read a copy, never mind bought one. I've leafed through most of the others but I find much m/c journalism so insulting to the reader I'm not about to part with money for the privelege.

m

Guest aironepony
Looks like a couple of Zigolo engines to me, heaven knows why though.

................ :thumbsup:

92962[/snapback]

I don't think that the engines have been identified properly???Larios????........... :thumbsup:

Guest aironepony

Check Mario Columbo's book "Moto Guzzi" pages 210 to 213, first edition I think that you will find, as I said much earlier, that they are ZIGOLO engines.

The Lario was a V65 (twin) see pages 289 to 290 in Mario Columbo's book "Moto Guzzi"

.............. :thumbsup:

Cancel the "Stumper" and give me One Point for Perfection please!

Check Mario Columbo's book "Moto Guzzi" pages 210 to 213, first edition I think that you will find, as I said much earlier, that they are ZIGOLO engines.

The Lario was a V65 (twin) see pages 289 to 290 in Mario Columbo's book "Moto Guzzi"

.............. :thumbsup:

Cancel the "Stumper" and give me One Point for Perfection please!

94255[/snapback]

huh? :huh2:

jimbo clarification please?

Guest aironepony

I think that you will find that it's a Zigolo 110, check Columbo's reference book........... :thumbsup:

I believe that the Spanish versions were called Lario and maybe in the US too

Different model names for different markets = disaster for internet quizzes.

Maybe we should assume a convention of home market model names only?

And no bleeding backyard specials, or I'll cobble something together and change the name every day....

8-)))

m