sitting comfortably

windchill

I just got an email from Corbin.  They said the seat they make will fit my 'v11gun.jpg04 Nekkid.

93459[/snapback]

That solution looks like it would jam my nads right back from whence they originally descended. :wacko:

A solution of sorts, but I doubt the wife would approve. Clingfilm might be the preferred option here? :blush:

Guest Bruce

Has anyone tried some of the specialty bike shorts? Apparently some have 'sit bone' pads ( see www.crash-pads.com style 2000 ). One can only imagine how this might look :huh:

Guest Nogbad
Has anyone tried some of the specialty bike shorts? Apparently some have 'sit bone' pads ( see www.crash-pads.com style 2000 ).  One can only imagine how this might look :huh:

93514[/snapback]

Apparently the wings stop leaks......

That solution looks like it would jam my nads right back from whence they originally descended.  :wacko: 

A solution of sorts, but I doubt the wife would approve.  Clingfilm might be the preferred option here?   :blush:

93468[/snapback]

I had a corbin seat for a short while, it slides you fwd that peice is not so nice on the eggs, I didn't like it one bit, apparently they have to "break-in" but the thing was real stiff and super slippery would need different matterial for the bum, or spray it with some pinetar? :huh:

the seat looks nice on the bike but honestly for the money and what I've tried the stock seat is one of the best around, I mostly went with a maund seat for looks. but now I regret the looks part and like the squishy part :doh: whatever I'll just have to get it recovered (again) not maunds fault at all I like his work I just went a lil over the top for styling :doh: I've seen sargents(planks but good lookiing craftsmanship) and the corbin is maybe good if you break it in like a good cowboy boot :huh2: if I had it to do all over again the seat would be the last thing I redid till I knew what I would really want out of it :homer:

I've got a Corbin that my buddy Tony (rrbasso) gave me because he had an extra. I think it's great though it is much firmer than stock and took a while before the two of us came to an understanding as to the shape of my rump.

johnk