Trun signal lamp V11 what the Hell

Sam38a1

Helllo,

My turn signal lamp went out on my 2004 V11 Ballabio. :luigi: I remove it and went to 2 auto parts stores and to my Moto Guzzi dealer and nobody has a turn signal lamp that would fit. The pins on the lamp are at 130 degrees not like most lamps that are at 180. So I found a lamp that was 10 amps(anything lower then 10 amps the turn signal flasher will not work) and ground down one of the pins and it works. But it's white and a little to large. I hope it will not melt my trun signal lens. :huh2:

The Dealer said they will order them from the Factory. But that could take a long time.

Sam

Helllo,

My turn signal lamp went out on my 2004 V11 Ballabio.  :luigi: I remove it and went to  2 auto parts stores and to my Moto Guzzi dealer and nobody has a turn signal lamp that would fit. The pins on the lamp are at 130 degrees not like most lamps that are at 180. So I found a lamp that was 10 amps(anything lower then 10 amps the turn signal flasher will not work) and ground down one of the pins and it works. But it's white and a little to large. I hope it will not melt my trun signal lens. :huh2:

The Dealer said they will order them for the Factory. But that could take a long time.

Sam

93680[/snapback]

sam try abuell dealer or check how to section on page 4 buell turn siganls i think the ones of a s2 will work

Helllo,

My turn signal lamp went out on my 2004 V11 Ballabio.  :luigi: I remove it and went to  2 auto parts stores...[clip]

Sam

93680[/snapback]

Auto parts store?...for the Guzzi?..... :homer::grin::homer::grin::homer::rasta:

Sorry, but you're not in Kansas anymore Toto. The Buell solution works well. Reading this board is your only Salvation now. Learn the mysteries of the "Search" function and all shall be revealed. Praise be to Jaap. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

For under $20 you can buy a set of aftermarket turn signals at almost any bike shop. For about $40 you can upgrade to a set of led signals. Guzzi parts are usually overpriced & hard to get. Fwiw I'd look at the aftermarket stuff :2c:

I replaced my lenses with the smoke Buell and these amber bulbs.

98_feb_06%20005_thumb.jpg

clicky di picky

93739[/snapback]

what size are these exactly? I don't see numbers :huh2:

I am looking for visual ambers!!! ya know the silver ones that blink amber :food:

what size are these exactly? I don't see numbers  :huh2:

I am looking for visual ambers!!! ya know the silver ones that blink amber  :food:

93746[/snapback]

Send "Ed" an email at AF1. He can and will answer all your questions.