whos going 2 V twin fordingbridge

Guest jim fordham

Guest jim fordham

After the V11 show of force in Irland whos going to fordingbridge 4 the V twin rally. I ve got my ticket.

Its a long ride from hear , I reckon its going to take a least half an hour to get there.

Should be good theres loads to do around there < Gurston down speed hill climb is worth a look for a BHP fix.

Jim :bier:

I was thinking of going as it seems like a good weekend away, but my wife was thinking the opposite and arranged something else for us and the kids :bbblll: (would rather go to the v twin).

Gary

• 3 years later...

:D I going too, if the Guzzi starts!

Had an ongoing gremlin in the starting circuit for years...on odd occasion will not crank when button pressed, checked all the usual things to no avail, even disconected the alarm at one point just to eliminate it.

Tonite it failed again but this time a clue has been given to the cause, waggle the 'bars an it will then start!

Pointing to a possible broken wire in the loom around the steeering head area....just gotta trace it now!

If I cant sort it b4 the rally have to resort to the Guzzi stroker.....not a v twin but still a Guzzi! (of sorts).Long way on a 250 though!

see you all there huh.

I opened this post and wondered how i had replied, then i checked the dates :D . I have my ticket for the v twin and am looking forward to it. The problem with your wiring is well documented on here, If you take the tank off and (i think) trace the wires from the sidestand the connections near the headstock need cleaned up and crimped a bit tighter, end of problem.

Gary