Ride to Work Day is brought to you by good people in Minnesota where there are two seasons: winter and July19. :rolleyes:

I've been told Minnesota only has two seasons: Road removal & snow repair! :P

I've been told Minnesota only has two seasons: Road removal & snow repair! :P

actually and I have some knowledge on this.... Minnesota has in fact 2 seasons road construction and Winter I also know there isn't a single day that goes by that someone isn't riding thier bike to work or for fun I don't care how much snow is on the ground. I also can't begin to tell you how many roads are down to single lane with flagers, lights are out...cones cones everywhere. I hate this state you can't get anywhere anytime of the year if its not being plowed its being plowed up for new roads.

there is actually a winter bikers club similar to those freaks the polar bear club that jumps into frozen lakes for fun. apparently these harleyesq bad asses only wear thier leather vest for the winter riding as well none of those BMW full body snowmobile style all weather suits for those idiots. :xmas:

anyway our state bird is the mosquito, the taxes will bleed you dry if the bugs don't and the summers are so humid you'd swear youre melting.

but I sleep pretty good at night because it could always be worse, ...

I could live in iowa :o

:lol: