Attention Chicago Guzzisti

Bill Hagan

Got an an email from an Italian, who will be in Chicago next week, 25-28 July on business.

He wants to rent a motorcycle and asked for any info I might have. Of course, I didn't know squat!

So ... if you have suggestions, etc., post here, email, or PM and I'll pass on to him. If you live in greater (or lesser!) Chicago, also let me know if you object to passing on your name & contact info.

I already told him that while I had no direct info and hoped I could get him more, it was my understanding--without checking more--that he might only be able to rent Harley-Davidsons and that at steep prices, i.e., perhaps as much (after all costs of rental, insurance, etc., are considered) in the $300 per day range. On the other hand, the favorable Euro-UDS rate may make that less painful for him.

Thanks.

Bill

Got an an email from an Italian, who will be in Chicago next week, 25-28 July on business.

He wants to rent a motorcycle and asked for any info I might have. Of course, I didn't know squat!

So ... if you have suggestions, etc., post here, email, or PM and I'll pass on to him. If you live in greater (or lesser!) Chicago, also let me know if you object to passing on your name & contact info.

I already told him that while I had no direct info and hoped I could get him more, it was my understanding--without checking more--that he might only be able to rent Harley-Davidsons and that at steep prices, i.e., perhaps as much (after all costs of rental, insurance, etc., are considered) in the $300 per day range. On the other hand, the favorable Euro-UDS rate may make that less painful for him.

Thanks.

Bill

There are Harleys to be rented everywhere, but if he washes then maybe this:

http://www.rental-motorcycle.com/namerica/...ois_rental.html

still mostly harleys but there's a Gold wing & GS to choose from as well