touring

Guest Eric123

Uhhhh.... what exactly are we talking about here?

waspp

:drink: We were discussing how the improper riding position, and the resulting numbness henceforth, can have an adverse effect while riding with a pillion and trying to have sexual relations. :wub: subsequently much advice has been offered on bar height, high foot pegs resulting in leg cramps etc. More preload has been suggested however, lending more stiffness is questionable due to increased twitcheness. :nerd:

Personally I feel the female should ride in front during this agressive riding exercise. It helps to have an extra set of eyes forward and the handlebar causing numbness is eliminated all together since the male participant can no longer reach the bars :blush:

Does that clear thing up!

Guest Eric123

:drink: We were discussing how the improper riding position, and the resulting numbness henceforth, can have an adverse effect while riding with a pillion and trying to have sexual relations. :wub: subsequently much advice has been offered on bar height, high foot pegs resulting in leg cramps etc. More preload has been suggested however, lending more stiffness is questionable due to increased twitcheness. :nerd:

Personally I feel the female should ride in front during this agressive riding exercise. It helps to have an extra set of eyes forward and the handlebar causing numbness is eliminated all together since the male participant can no longer reach the bars :blush:

Does that clear thing up!

Ah yes. . .aggressive riding execise. Well, I must admit , I haven't thought about it like that, but now that you mention it. . . :P