A ride up near Canada to meet a mysterious character

Enzo

Enzo for a while I thought you really are human. But..............I saw the bike of your friend, the Ducati with the engraving on the clamp with the name "Il Duce"

And I saw a suspect cross on his jacket.

We are going wrong, too wrong Enzo.

If you were smart enough you wouldn't post this pic's at all. Let's say this.

For the capacity and artistical potential, you didn't that bad.

Antonio,

I didn't think anything of 'll Duce." We didn't talk politics at all and I'm sure that Slayer did not intend to make his bike a tribute to Mussolini. I think he meant it like 'strong, powerful, Italian leader.' That is what he is calling his Ducati. Something like that. Nothing political. He's too fun for that. If there ever was a totally free man in love with every form of freedom - it is Slayer. The 'cross' is a VERY COMMON motorcycle symbal in the United States. I don't really know what it means anymore other than 'I'm a bad ass motorcycle rider and don't bug me.' You see it EVERYWHERE.

Antonio,

The 'cross' is a VERY COMMON motorcycle symbal in the United States. I don't really know what it means anymore other than 'I'm a bad ass motorcycle rider and don't bug me.' You see it EVERYWHERE.

Agreed-

With regard to the iron cross -- there is nothing sinister about it with regard to motorcyclists in the States... totally common -- especially with the cafe racer crowd.

Don't know how or when it was adopted by them... but it has been around for a long time.

Nothing sinister...

http://www.bushisantichrist.com/

satansalute1.jpg

Wow,

Dlaing,

Seems spending a few years in Austin has the same effect on a whole buncha folks.

University of Texas Marching Band:

I have several friends who were members.

they never told me about the "other side".

hookems.jpg

Heavy mystery time--

Madeline Murray O'Hair was from Austin, too.

Now, she's disappeared.

Coincidence?, you be the judge.

Is GWB a Bible-thumpin', fundamentalist right-winger,

or a Satanist. Or both?

Hook em Horns

bevo.gif

I once got horribly. violently, ill drinking 151 proof rum in the dorm pictured in the background.

Reagan was prez at the time.

To this day, the smell of rum makes me gag.

I would have sold my soul to the devil, but no offer was forthcoming.

I dislike GWB as much as any here.

I voted against him early and often,

at least 10 times.

But the "sign of the devil" thing is pure crap.

I dislike GWB as much as any here.

I voted against him early and often,

at least 10 times.

Hey, have you ever noticed that every time we have a president from Texas, we get into a nasty war? :doh:

Bush isn't sinister because of the hook em horns, he's a sinister ghoul because he executed retarded people in Texas, he pulled the legs off of frogs as a boy, he was behind Abu Ghraib, he runs secret concentration camps in Eastern Europe, he runs a death camp in Gitmo, he is undermining the Constitution, he started a war on false pretexts an killed hundreds of thousands of people, AND he is probably the mastermind of the 911 attack on the World Trade Center.........just for starters. Yea, he's the Anti-Christ all right and you don't have to stick up for him because he has a fake Texas accent.

If the ADL only criticizes the iron-cross with swasika, that is good enough for me:

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/neo-nazi_iron-cross.asp

Not sure why Mussolini is viewed so harshly as he was not nearly as EVIL as Hitler.

In this case, their respective level of evil can be attributed to their respective work ethics. Like all Italians, Muss. took the whole month of August off every year. Thus, if he worked at maximum evil efficiency for the rest of the year, he could be only 91.66666666666 % as evil as Hitler.

But as we know Italians do not work at maximum efficiency for the rest of the year. Wine and grappa and pinching asses and 3-hour lunches all cut down drastically on the time available for doing evil. Thus, Muss. was probably constrained by his Italian temperament to being maybe 50 % as evil as Hitler.

It is not only the photo reportage that goes worng, all this thread does it!

I propose to drop the all case :(

I repeat, Enzo next time don't put suspect pic's on this table. Keep it away, you wont have any negative feed back from nobody.

Can't you see, a lot of people don't really appreciate kind of photo's, even such discussion about two of the biggest assholes in all the history of the world.

Just drop it, will you?