Any one else have the thought as you go by a couple of guys

on the side of the road or in a drive way, standing around thier HDs

or crotch rockets, that they look up as they hear you go by and

look @ each other saying..." Ducati...yea...yup...Duc...must be one of the new ones"

Sorry...300mi yesterday...just the stupid stuff that goes through my head. :P

Guest ratchethack

Strange. . . .just yesterday I was out in the yard and heard what I thought HAD TO BE my friend on his '04 Le Mans coming up the road. 'Round the curve comes a Duc. . . . . :homer:

Yeah, I had a guy at work tell me "that bike of yers sure does sound good fer one a'dem crotch-rocket things"

:huh::huh:

I didn't bother and thanked him just the same. Same day a different guy said it looked like a BMW to him. :not:

I just quickly pointed out how the jugs on mine don't sag anywhere near like a BMW's and left it alone.

Small town tastes and all :huh2:

Yeah, I had a guy at work tell me "that bike of yers sure does sound good fer one a'dem crotch-rocket things"

:huh::huh:

I didn't bother and thanked him just the same. Same day a different guy said it looked like a BMW to him. :not:

I just quickly pointed out how the jugs on mine don't sag anywhere near like a BMW's and left it alone.

Small town tastes and all :huh2:

Fallon, Nevada. Nice small town. Been there.

Last week for the first time I heard my bike, with Staintunes, ridden by a buddy go by. Distinctly different to a Ducati. Much more of a baritone brofundo with a Moto Guzzi. Low reving, not frenetic.

I liked it alot. My buddy liked it. He wants to buy one now.

Ciao, Steve G.

Ahhhh the sound of summer......the sound of leather hitting willow, picnics by running streams, insects gently buzzing by as you lie in a sunny grassy meadow.... and big b**tard Italian twins with open pipes getting their nuts thrased off mercilessly!

I was surprised that the Termis that I got with my Duke were actually road legal, but with a removeable baffle- seems like a good idea and you don't have to bother swapping pipes to get it through an MOT.

:bike:

Strange. . . .just yesterday I was out in the yard and heard what I thought HAD TO BE my friend on his '04 Le Mans coming up the road. 'Round the curve comes a Duc. . . . . :homer:

:D Have heared comments like this about mine countless times, Like... what model is that duke? or which years and so on. :D:D:lol:

Ratch, that's because his high compression pistons... :bbblll:

ROTFLMAO :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Nogbad

Is it his or hers? Can't be hers or she would have been stranded with a flat battery before now.

She has a hot body though, unfortunately I couldn't let her talk with that accent but she can blow me anytime...