I'm going to stick my neck out and say Loris. He is only just off Rossi's pace and is now fitter again after his nasty injuries. Rossi will have to win at all costs if he has any chance of catching Nicky so he may well bin it.

Nicky in second, and Kenny in third.

I am probably horribly wrong and Rossi will just ride off into the distance... :race:

What is your top 3 prediction?

Guy :helmet:

What is your top 3 prediction?

Guy :helmet:

Last year it was Rossi, Capirossi, Biaggi.

Rossi is number one pole, Cap is number 2, K.R. jr. is number 3, but I'll pick Hayden to finish third, Capirossi second, Rossi first.

:race: iv'e got rossi to win, pedrosa a close second followed by hayden and i hope stoner for a finish in fourth if not melandri for either 3rd or fourth.looking forward to a good race after the break as iv'e been hanging out for moto gp. :thumbsup:

Last year it was Rossi, Capirossi, Biaggi.

Rossi is number one pole, Cap is number 2, K.R. jr. is number 3, but I'll pick Hayden to finish third, Capirossi second, Rossi first.

And that is Caprirossi for this year.

And what a rider Pedrosa is :thumbsup: . I think he has a lot of potential for wins and more in the future, a very promising talent

:bier:

it was great to see Capirex winning, at one stage he had no less than 8 seconds on Rossi. Yeah :)

in the commentary on the Belgian TV (well, private luxembourg TV...) they said (rumours) that Biaggi was interested in taking Gibernau seat at Ducati (it's pretty obvious Sete isn't melting in) factory, but Capirex said he wasn't interest to team up with Max. Max is then said to have replied 'well, it's pretty obvious a rider that only wins a couple of GP a year would be scared of me' :) you gotta love Max for his seduction dance :)

anyway, Max on the Ducati would never blend either: the duc needs a very physical ride and Sete or Max rides bikes with too much delicacy and get all crazy when there's the slighest wave of discontent from the bike...

it was great to see Capirex winning, at one stage he had no less than 8 seconds on Rossi. Yeah :)

in the commentary on the Belgian TV (well, private luxembourg TV...) they said (rumours) that Biaggi was interested in taking Gibernau seat at Ducati (it's pretty obvious Sete isn't melting in) factory, but Capirex said he wasn't interest to team up with Max. Max is then said to have replied 'well, it's pretty obvious a rider that only wins a couple of GP a year would be scared of me' :) you gotta love Max for his seduction dance :)

anyway, Max on the Ducati would never blend either: the duc needs a very physical ride and Sete or Max rides bikes with too much delicacy and get all crazy when there's the slighest wave of discontent from the bike...

Biaggi-Ducati, ma con D'Antin

Max vicino all'accordo per il 2007 con il team spagnolo, lo rivela un azionista italiano della squadra. E la rossa ufficiale sarebbe sulle tracce di Melandri

Max Biaggi, 35 anni, quattro volte iridato in 250BRNO (Repubblica Ceca), 19 agosto 2006 - Max Biaggi sembra molto vicino al ritorno nel Motomondiale. E potrebbe davvero farlo in sella a una Ducati. Il pilota romano, rimasto senza moto quest'anno dopo il polemico divorzio dalla Honda, è vicino all'accordo con il team D'Antin che utilizza appunto le rosse bolognesi. Uno degli azionisti di maggioranza della squadra spagnola, Paolo Campinoti, ha confermato la trattativa con Biaggi per il 2007.

"Stiamo parlando, speriamo si possa concludere al più presto - ha detto Campinoti -: per noi quello di Max sarebbe un grande ritorno. Quante possibilità ci sono? Spero siano abbastanza, c'è un interesse comune, probabilmente si può arrivare a una conclusione. Sono ottimista. Anche da parte della Ducati c'è interesse per riportare Max in MotoGP".

Brno, dove domani si corre il GP della Repubblica Ceca, è da tradizione il crocevia del mercato. Nel paddock si parla anche di un interessamento del team ufficiale Ducati nei confronti di Marco Melandri, mentre prosegue la trattativa per il rinnovo del contratto di Loris Capirossi. Intanto lunedì tutte le squadre si fermeranno a Brno per una sessione di test. In pista alcune delle nuove moto 800 cmc, cilindrata obbligatoria dal prossimo anno.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Motori/Motomondiale...19/biaggi.shtml

Nel paddock si parla anche di un interessamento del team ufficiale Ducati nei confronti di Marco Melandri, mentre prosegue la trattativa per il rinnovo del contratto di Loris Capirossi.

thanx for the link ! Looks like Max may find a seat on a ducati, but with a satellite (of love?) team. But I don't see him doing good on such a temperamental beast, he will have to alter his style too much.

on the other hand, it would be so great to have Marco alongside Loris. Or John Hopkins. John deserves a winner bike.