Internation V Twin Rally

guzzijack

General Guzzi interest only - plus a few pics of a nice V11 Sport 'Streetfighter' and a Ghezzi and Brian.

V Twin Pics

Organised by the Moto Guzzi Club Great Britain and held at Fordingbridge, Hampshire over the August Bank Holiday weekend. All riders and bikes welcome but with non V Twins parking in a 'sin bin'.

Great weekend, excellent entertainment every night and on-site catering available if you don't want to cook your own and can't stumble across the bridge into town!

Graham

Thanks for the pics- it was a great bash!

The V Twin Rally is organised by the Guzzi Club GB so its mainly Guzzis that attend but there are also plenty of Dukes, Harleys, Cagivas, Morinis the odd Brit plus the Jap Vs.

One of the friendliest rallys you can go to.

Guy :helmet:

• 11 months later...

its that time of year again,anyone going, i will be as long as my rear shock is sorted :(

see you all there

kenny

I've just put an Ohlins on mine so if your really stuck you can borrow my old Suchs, sorry Sachs :P

I've just put an Ohlins on mine so if your really stuck you can borrow my old Suchs, sorry Sachs :P

cheers for the offer,i'm hoping that they do as they have promised and rebuild the shock again and get it back to me for the weekend

watch this space

by the way were did you get the ohlins from?? and if its not to rude how much was it??