Wifey's new ride

dmoon64

I had to look that up:

All The Gear, All The Time is a reference to motorcycle riding safety. Used often at the forums of the MCUSA (Motorcycle-USA) website.

ATGATT is a phrase in the promotion of safe motorcycle riding habits of wearing full safety gear, all the time, regardless of where you are or how long of a ride you'll take.

If you're interested in a KLR and haven't ever ridden one, then you should take mine out sometime to see if you like it. I think it's a fun bike- mine's not quite a thrasher, but I ride the hell out of it off road (in a park near Solon). It is heavy in the dirt. On balance, she's a decent ride on-road and off, and there are other models that are better at either one, but few that do both as well. You're welcome to borrow it for an afternoon.

Wow that's a hell of an offer. I've been playing with the idea of something new, or additional.

I'm a little pissed at the LeMans this morning. Running fine, but I got 33 MPG on the last tank. Mostly I-80 back and forth to work.

I've seen how well you keep your vehicles, so I'm not worried. Besides...it's a KLR. What would you do to it, get it dirty? :lol:

I loaned it out to a good friend here in Iowa City a while back, and he ended up buying a VStrom. Don't ever take a VStrom off road. :cheese: but they are really nice for road riding.

Just PM me if you want to set something up- take a day and go up to the OHV park or just noodle around some of our county roads.