BFG

BIG J

John O'S x2

Ballacraine x2

Baldini

Pasotibbs

Grossohc

Richard

That's 10. Did I miss anyone who already asked for one in an earlier thread ?

KB :sun:

I want one, so what's the total cost to ship to North Carolina USA?

Al

Al, Pete plans to deal with ones for US but these were just some he brought over to UK with him to send out locally. It is very difficult for him right now, so give him a bit of time & I'm sure he will sort it.

BFG

BIG J

John O'S x2

Ballacraine x2

Baldini

Pasotibbs

Grossohc

Richard

That's 10. Did I miss anyone who already asked for one in an earlier thread ?

Al, Pete plans to deal with ones for US but these were just some he brought over to UK with him to send out locally. It is very difficult for him right now, so give him a bit of time & I'm sure he will sort it.

Uh, I suppose I'd better sort the payment out for the plates keith has got? Sorry, I have been 'Otherwise occupied' :( .

Anyway, I reckon that all things taken into account £70 each is what they should cost plus post and pack. So if Keith can work out what that would be within the UK those wanting 'em can send cheques made out to P.Roper to Keith for that amount and he's kindly offered to ship 'em out for me.

I still have some of the first batch in Oz so anyone who is in the UK or Europe who missed out and wants one I can post from Oz but since I was coming over here I flung a few in my carry on luggage to reduce the postage but obviously I couldn't bring that many as in bulk they are HEAVY!

It looks like I'll have to do another run as well, Todd want's some for MPH in Houston and I'm not sure i have enough to cover pre-orders from the USA but now the design is finalized it's simply a matter of ordering more and getting 'em cut so it shouldn't take long.

Keith. Thank you for doing this, (Graham offered as well but at that time I still thought I was going to cope with it, I was wrong.) I'll email you my Pommy bank details for where the cheques need to be deposited.

Pete

Yeh sure Pete. I'll work out the post (just normal PO parcel post unless anyone wants different?) & guess a bit of bubblewrap & large envelope would do the job. It'll be Tuesday before I can get to the PO. Re thanks: compared with the knowledge you've freely shared for so long it's nothing mate! Take it easy.

Is it ok to send a cheque now Keith !!. I am in no hurry for the plate ( not getting fitted till my warranty runs out) But am off on hols with the wife and kids next week for 2 weeks and wont get near a computer, Unless they have a internet cafe in disney world :P V11 .com cold turkey :whistle:

Gary

OK! £4 will cover P&P (UK 1st class) for one plate. Please pm me your delivery address: I will reply w/mine: you will send me a cheque (made out to P Roper for £74) & I will send you a plate!.....or if you're after two it's £147 cos there's £3 extra postage. Those are UK - add extra £2 for Eire & IOM (I'm guessing that'll cover it....). Pete - I'll send you cheques or pay em in if you give me bank details & you can refund me the postage after? Is that OK?