Back from Mandello

Guest Macio

Well, I'm back too, I met a lot of people, as always the things organized don't matter, only people and bikes. After fiday when I was there, on my way to the hotel, my gearbox spring broke. I had to drive 10km in first gear, what didn't work because the engine overheated. Then there was thunder and lightning and a lot of rain. This made my engine watercooled so I could reach the hotel. Next morning within half an hour, the guys from TLM, that had the spring with them, changed it. So I could go to Mandello again. Only I didnt take my camera that day so little pictures. Altogheter I had a great time, the trip and being there. Here one picture with a 4v head for all v11 owners that are jealous on 4v heads. Just swap your heads, after you have paid 3000 euro.

DSC06105__Medium_.JPG

P1080480.jpg

I'm back too. It was great. Did meet some nice Guzzisti and saw a lot of people I already knew. Like Chris (V11UK) and his wife Jane. The trip was organized by forum sponsor TLM and they did a good job.

Riding with 200 (!) Guzzis through the tunnels from Lecco to Mandello was one of the highlights of the weekend!

Just imagine the sound and then multiply it by ten...

Some pics:

1. Stopping for a cappucino at the "concessionare" in Chiavenna on the way to Mandello. Jens Hoffman was there also with his Guzzila (gas pump kaputt)

2. The MGS01 with Italian license plate built by the son of Bruno Scola (I was told they are building a homologation series)

3. An outside view from the museum

4. The beautiful V8 engine

5. A V11LM in green. I really like the idea, but it was a bit too pimped with small red-colored details

GMG2006__25___Medium_.jpg

GMG2006__24___Medium_.jpg

GMG2006__18___Medium_.jpg

GMG2006__38___Medium_.jpg

GMG2006__39___Medium_.jpg

2. The MGS01 with Italian license plate built by the son of Bruno Scola (I was told they are building a homologation series)

In not Bruno's son, just the new owner oh the "Concessionario Bruno Scola" that maintained the same name; but now Bruno works at Agostini in Mandello.

OMG they must have picked one of the worse...lol, shot the time I was talking with them.., damn they have shot so many...LOL

Well , though , thank God they didn"t post the one I was scratchin me nose....LMAO.

Many thanks Paul, how on earth did you find this....lol

P.S. Any idea on how to find bigger resolutions or the rest of the set??.....:unsure: let me guess you're working on it.

Where was Ghezzi?

I haven't seen Giuseppe; as you know, he was "transferred" in Pontedera (Tuscany)..I mean to Piaggio headquarter... <_<

No comment.