Redline Shockproof?

kevdog3019

I've come to a new appreciation for shipping and handling. Spent the better part of last Saturday looking for a mini grease gun and white lithium grease. You'd think such a thing would be plentiful in a city of 4 million... but no. Wasted most of the day and a hell of a lot of gas. Ordered one off ebay that night. $7 for gun, $12 for shipping. Comes with white lithium. To my door. No wasted time, no wasted gas, no phoning around, no getting steamed about it all.

When I order RedLine, I order enough to do me a few changes. I also try to order from a place that has other stuff I should stock up on. Makes the S&H easier to take.

Now if I don't know exactly where to get something I just order it online. No fuss, no muss. No more chasing through the city on a precious day off finding nothing.

Rj

I've come to a new appreciation for shipping and handling. Spent the better part of last Saturday looking ...

Now if I don't know exactly where to get something I just order it online. No fuss, no muss. No more chasing through the city on a precious day off finding nothing.

Rj

Amen. I finally came to the same place. The older I get, the more I value my time - I figure I'm worth at least $10 an hour.

Yep... got the $10 off cert from Summit and recieved the shockproof within a few days of ordering...nice!! I will order from them again for sure. Also, put the Redline in tonight and took for a ride (short). Seems good and the red is easy to spot in the fill window. Thanks all for the insight.

-Kev

Amen. I finally came to the same place. The older I get, the more I value my time - I figure I'm worth at least $10 an hour.

I figure I am worth less than minimum wage when not at work and I am nowhere near retirement.

Once I hit retirement, I'll walk a mile to save a nickle :grin:

I guess that makes me CheapButNotOld :lol: