02 LeMans upgrade

guzzi jon

Just finished the next step in my LeMans upgrade, got the performance through Mistrals, modded airbox, FBF crossover and dynolinked PCIII (85bhp), I just added the Buell footpegs, Michelin Power Pilots and Traxxion dynamics fork springs, the sucker really handles great. I love this bike :race::race::drink:

This afternoon, I did 150 miles on my LeMans, I can fully recommend the Michelin tires and Traxxion Dynamics fork springs. My LeMans handled great, I'm very pleased and I have not really dialed in the front suspension, it was great from the start, compression at a few clicks, rebound an zero, with 400ml of 10 wt synthetic fork fluid... I went with a 170 vs the stock 180, a mandatory mod now that I've sampled a 170...

Cheers,

Jon

This afternoon, I did 150 miles on my LeMans, I can fully recommend the Michelin tires and Traxxion Dynamics fork springs. My LeMans handled great, I'm very pleased and I have not really dialed in the front suspension, it was great from the start, compression at a few clicks, rebound an zero, with 400ml of 10 wt synthetic fork fluid... I went with a 170 vs the stock 180, a mandatory mod now that I've sampled a 170...

Cheers,

Jon

Did you get the springs directly from TD? I dug around their web page a bit but couldn't find a Guzzi fitment. Fork spring are on my winter to-do list.

Ditto on the 170 in the back. Feels like I shortened the bike 3 inches.

I'm sick Todd, I need help.... Should have gone for a Ural...

or a Royal Enfield..... :D

I have a Honda Trail 90 that I promise won't get you into trouble. Unless you have a girlfriend. You meet the nicest people....

Tom M,

Just call them up, they dont have them on their website, but they know about guzzi's. They knew about my LeMans and have sold quite a few sets to the guzzi crowd, fit was perfect and they made a big difference. Give em a call, I'm sold, and they were fairly priced, let's me put some money away for a Honda Trail 90

Cheers,

Jon

Did you get the springs directly from TD? I dug around their web page a bit but couldn't find a Guzzi fitment. Fork spring are on my winter to-do list.

Ditto on the 170 in the back. Feels like I shortened the bike 3 inches.

Tom M,

Just call them up, they dont have them on their website, but they know about guzzi's. They knew about my LeMans and have sold quite a few sets to the guzzi crowd, fit was perfect and they made a big difference. Give em a call, I'm sold, and they were fairly priced, let's me put some money away for a Honda Trail 90

Cheers,

Jon

Jon,

Do you have the marz front forks or the ohlins?

USD forks on and Eldo will be very cool, please post pics when you do the deed. Let me know if you want to sell your old Eldo forks, my stockers are fairly sacked.

Jon

I experienced the same. RaceTech 1.0 kg/mm springs and Redline 5w fluid.

Then, I put on Ohlins. The Marzocchis will be an excellent upgrade to the Eldo.

• 2 weeks later...

I experienced the same. RaceTech 1.0 kg/mm springs and Redline 5w fluid.

Then, I put on Ohlins. The Marzocchis will be an excellent upgrade to the Eldo.

Those of you who have going with the 1.0kg/mm springs, if you had to do it again, would you stay with those, or go up to a 1.05 or 1.10?

KeS