2003 V 11 Parts for sale

bigbikerrick

My crashed V 11 sport naked with 7500 miles is dismantled, and I have the following parts for sale: complete rear drive assembly, driveshaft with both cardan joints, complete 6 speed transmission, ( always shifted perfectly and had no leaks) hydraulic clutch slave cylinder assembly with pushrod, rear tail subframe, front engine support subframe, both pork chops, both upper and lower triple clamps( perfect for someone who wants to drill it for more upright bar mounts, but wants to keep their stock one cherry), both front and the rear brake discs( the better newer style with the oval holes) both front brembo brake calipers, with excellent brake pads, and rear brembo caliper with good pads, headlight bucket assembly with intact glass lens, alloy mounts for headlight bucket assembly, rear swingarm, rear rim ( the wide one)with cush drive assembly. both alloy exhaust can hangers, left side moto guzzi titanium "ti" exhaust can, stock crossover,The "pins" that locate the swingarm onto the pork chops. many miscellaneous bolts, etc from the dissasembly of the entire bike. Make me a REASONABLE offer for any parts you may need, feel free to email me at bigbikerrick@hotmail.com for specific details as to the condition of the parts,etc. and my home phone number if you wish to speak with me on the phone. Thanks!

also I have the complete kickstand assembly from my V 11 including the mount, spring, and little switch. all in fine shape. email bigbikerrick@hotmail.com