Sexiest Italian Motorcycle

helicopterjim R.I.P.

There have been a lot of sexy bikes come from Italy. Which bike do you think is the sexiest?

Feel free to add photo's and try to limit your suggestions to one or two bikes.

In a week or so I'll go through the list and then we'll have a poll to see which one is the sexiest of them all!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great thread Jim. And here I am without the technical ability to put a picture up on the thread post. My thoughts of course, as are the ones after mine. Hopefully a nice lad with greater ability than I can post one for me.

It has to be a late MV Agusta, late seventies, with my all time 'sell everything but the farm' bike being the 850 America. Simply gobsmacking georgous!! In typical Italian tradition, Count Agusta built a bike for sale that cost twice as much to build as he sold them for!

Is there any wonder that this model of MV regularly vows for top price status at any bike auction around the world with the J.A.P. powered Brough Superior.

Ciao, Steve G.

MV Agusta 750 specail parts model. MMmmm nummy.

DSC2603.sized.jpg

I could reason my way into a used MV, cheaper to maintain than a Duc and almost as much power as the Suzuki 750 so thats plenty right? :food:

and its offcial I'd give at least a kidney and at most a testie for one of these

desmosediciRR-med.jpg