Selling stuff to go for a Norge

callison

I've decided to let go of some parts and thin the herd. Part of the process is to "upgrade/downgrade/sidegrade" the Bugswatter to V11 Sport engine (stock). The parts I've been obtaining to build a monster engine will be the first to go. So...

1 set of Mike Rich Stage II ported and dual plugged heads with additional valve recess to handle the next hotter cam over what you would run with a stock valve configuration. Less than 300 miles on them. Includes a brand new set of spark plug cables and dual plug ignition coils which have never even been installed. $2000. If you could find a spare set of heads to port, you couldn't approach this price by nearly a thousand dollars.

1 set of 17" stock V11 Sport rims. Front and rear. Great condition but the rear is from a later model (narrow) and is black while the front is the gray. $550 for both.

1 1997 California. $3500 OBO. Add trailer hitch with wiring for additional $225. If you're seriously interested, PM for details. Not pristine but never fails to run either. Reliable if unexciting workhorse. Includes Givi bags.

1 RaceCo stroker street crank. The last one ever made and never used. I paid $1150 for it. It's yours for $850 and I'll throw in a spare block and some cylinders that are bored and sleeved to 95mm.

When the Bugswatter get's running properly again, I'll let it go for $5500 with all of the spare parts I've accrued but are really too numerous to describe at the moment. Right now, you could get it for $4500.

Nothing delivered. Pick up or pay for shipping.

FrankenSport is not for sale, I've promised it to my son.