Back on deck, sloppage sheets?

pete roper

OK, USA buyers and those who weren't able to get one of the sheets I took to the UK.

I'm now back in Oz.

Those of you who have paid by paypal, please let me know and I'll get the sheets out pronto. Those who so far haven't and are still interested please send me an email to

motomoda@optusnet.com.au

and I'll start getting things organized. There is a paypal account linked to the above email address. I did post up the costs for single and multiple sheets to the USA and Europe, I think they are in one of the earlier threads on the subject so check back. If not I'll go and price it up again.

Sorry about the delays on this but what with my Mum dying and Jude's Mum developing dementia things have been just a trifle hectic!!

Pete

PS costs.

To USA

1 sheet- $20AU

2 sheets- $36AU

3 sheets-$53AU

Europe

1-$25AU

2-$46AU

3- $67AU

The sheets themselves cost $155AU. I suggest that you simply Google up a currency converter and do the conversion into the currency of your choice, yes, I'll probably take a small hit as the *true* exchange rate and what is given by banks to the punter is a bit different but I'm not going to die in a ditch over it. Yes, there's an element of trust involved here, I usually find that trust works just fine with most people in the Guzzi community. Anyone who seriously robs anyone else ends up getting 'Outed' pretty quick and finds themselves pretty unpopular so lets just do it this way.