Alternative titanium system

Guzzirider

Guzzi are now charging over £800 for their Titanium system which quite frankly, is taking the piss.

I recently got a catelogue from Spareshack, who have recently sold me a few bits for my Ducati.

Flicking through the pages I noticed he was selling exhausts for V11s, and as well as the usual Quat D ex Box, he is now stocking regular silencers made by Quat D for the V11. May be worth considering if you are not bothered about getting the factory (non-adjustable) ECU.

They are high rise, and look great. Available in titanium (£523) or aluminium (£400).

Full system also available in titanium (£738), aluminium (£523).

Can be sold with road legal baffles for extra £16.

He also stocks the ex box system at £553 which is road legal with cat.

Can't find any pics on the net I am afraid but you can download a catalogue from the website.

Spareshack catalogue

Now signing off for a while- off to the Baja peninsular in Mexico for a wedding- found a place that rents dune buggies so I will playing in the sand while the rest of my family sunbathe!

P.S. Just noticed that prices do not include VAT- so add 17.5% if you are a Brit.

Edited by Guzzirider

Guest Mattress

I thank all that is holy I got lucky on ebay then! :drink:

:thumbsup:

Nige. B)

Isle of Man???? Are you serious? You must have a fun time riding around on the circuit in the off season. I want a Guernsey sweater. Is it far away?

FYI I think Agostini carries titanium exhausts in their catalog, but not sure of cost.

Aye, I have been fortunate enough to live here since the late 1980s.

Guernsey? Channel Islands...... Nearer France than Southern England.

We are half way between Northern England and Ireland.

The ebay reference was to the fact that I scored one of the 3 Scorpion made works Guzzi Titanium exhaust systems used for the 2002 TT entry. :thumbsup::race:

Nige. B)