S c h r ä g l a g e f r e i h e i t

Give me inclination liberty or give me death!

Step 1

Set sag to 0mm

Step 2

Remove sidestand (who needs it when you are riding???)

Step 3

Get those bitchin' RossoPuro rearsets :bier:

Step 4

Enjoy the Schräglagefreiheit

If that does not work, I have some more ideas.

a wolf in the sheep fur

fb3.jpg

To the lawn they did not come into the world.

For Kurvenräuberei and Wheelies already not at all. Harleys are which for the urgemütliche Dahingleiten or for the Cruising. Actually. ?The “113er” of W&F in Garbsen, which one placed to 1999 on the wheels, is however perfectly something else. We look nevertheless once…

States it nevertheless smoothly, with Harley-Davidson one can drive mile far on the rear wheel. As it were Wheelies without end. Finally enough there power would be. Thus around 115 HP, at the rear wheel understands itself. In addition, on the motorway one would progress completely well. From the wind, which thereby around the nose would blow strong, could refrained be reached loosely over 230 things. At the movability of the heater crate the Spezi does not let a doubt, which would turn engine like a turbine and the chassis would be first cream arise. Completely directly whether with Topspeed or on bent highways, which Chose would lie like a board. Before curves one did not bräuchte also to be afraid, inclination liberty would be sufficient present, and who gladly on the last groove into the iron rises, could rely on the stoppers calmed down.

If the name would be Harley-Davidson pleases not sometime there, one would think directly of an Honda Fireblade or Kawa ZZ-R 1100.

But a Harley and in addition still as speed pins?

How also is, the man is right!

With this Bike it concerns actually an Harley-Davidson FXD Dyna Glide, however no normal.

The art from a standard hp something to make, is not so large actually at all.

Because if we are honest, there are none, or say we times completely few, Harley-Davidson those to be driven stink in series. At no more other motorcycle one screws, one changes, up or disarmed than even with this Stahlrössern from Milwaukee.

For this fun an infinite accessories program is available, and finally it is only because of the coal, which one wants to have.

And that when this doing also times the speed parliamentary group will put on hand sometime, was only one question of the time.

Certainly it concerns with the “113er” a wolf in the sheep fur.

Because who counts from this parliamentary group already by a Harley to be overhauled. Completely the fun is cheap however not, well 25,000 euro removes W&F from one for the “113er”. As equivalent one gets a 2-Liter-Bike, genuine 115 HP and a passage without end. Halleluja!

And why's that? :lol:

Well, I did a Babelfish on it, and the word translates as "Inclination liberty". Looking at the context, I would say that the English should be "Ease with which (the bike) can be wheelied".

In this case I rather like the German!

I would say that the English should be "Ease with which (the bike) can be wheelied".

Nope , that's not what it is ,As a term used in tests the meaning of t is the freedom-ability of the bike to achieve big lean angles and without having anything to touch the ground as well (such as center or side stand ) or whateverelse it may be.

What do you lazy and laid back guys think about "Stummellenker". I'd really like to hear you saying this classic.

Think of it as some sort of linguistical aikido. Concentrate on the S, in this case it sounds as the SH in Shine, stop briskly but only for a very short moment on the T and then let the rest flow out. One softly flowing verbal landscape with some rough peaks here and there.

Hubert

After the T you should not start the 'ummellenker' with something like 'humm..'. Drop the H, that's the trick

What do you lazy and laid back guys think about "Stummellenker".

I think that it is an extraordinary waste of alphabetical resources. However all is not lost, as it led me to this 'interesting' ungerades germanisches niedriges und Mitteltier:

BMW7.jpg

I think that it is an extraordinary waste of alphabetical resources. However all is not lost, as it led me to this 'interesting' ungerades germanisches niedriges und Mitteltier:

BMW7.jpg

O.k., then this leads me to "Trennscheibe". No pronounciation hints this time.

Hubert

"Trennscheibe". No pronounciation hints this time.

If I pronounced trennscheibe it might be transcribed as à tronçonner.