OK, Own up!

pete roper

Now, I'll let you into a little secret. He's a *REAL* dag! When I met him yesterday he was wearing sandals, with SOCKS!!!!! :huh2::grin::grin::grin:

Pete

It could have been worse

kiltedbikerjos.jpg

I was happy to borrow his gear linkage this summer, I'm not sure I would have wanted the saddle

:grin::thumbsup:

EDIT centaruojos.jpg

That's better

I'm beginning to get seriously worried about this boy :D .

Socks with sandals will IMMEDIATELY single you out in any Aussie pub as a blow-in, most likely a Pom and almost certainly a brown-hatter. It's like having a big sign on your back saying 'Please beat me up! I deserve it!' :grin:

Pete

Sensible fellow, if he didn't wear the sandles he would get holes in his socks.

KB :sun:

But if he didn't have holes in his socks,how would he get his feet in them? :huh2:

Well, all threads lead to Lubbock, eventually: so why not look there?

Motley County.

I like the sound of that.

It could have been worse

kiltedbikerjos.jpg

Could it? Just an update. This 'Creature' and his lovely wife are apparently in Mystery Bay at my beach house. I learnt this because our mates Leo and Megan are down there and had to phone up to find out if dissolute, Paddy wastes of space were welcome and should they hide the good silver?

I tried to explain that this was a man who rode a motorbike while wearing a kilt but this was seen as completely normal by Megan, (Who is from NZ.) And Leo who is half Vietnamese and half blood-nut Oz :grin:

What he seems to have realiized is that they've fallen on their feet. Leo is a world class chef and Megan is a top restaurant manager. Apprently Leo's been cooking for 'em and Megan just keeps plying 'em with good quality red :huh2::grin: .

Could be worse eh?

He also has been brethalysed by the Vic cops but as it was at 11.00AM they got hm at the one time in the day when he's sober!!

This service can, at least partly, be supplied on demand for anyone else who fancies a trip to some of the most stunning, unspoilt coast in the world. Cost? For the beach house? Nothing, apart from December January. But you've gotta have a Guzzi :grin:

Pete

What he seems to have realiized is that they've fallen on their feet. Leo is a world class chef and Megan is a top restaurant manager. Apprently Leo's been cooking for 'em and Megan just keeps plying 'em with good quality red :huh2::grin: .

Typical! Just like at the Erin Rally. Bet he's missing his butler, Mr Barrett, though.

Jeez, Pete, I too am travelling down your way in March!

And I too am of the emerald Isle, and will have a wife who is also far better looking then me, and also ride a Guzzi. What are the chances.....

However havind had one guzzi riding paddy already as a guest, maybe you'd need a break. I've seen how the aussies and kiwis have difficulty trying ot keep up with us on the beer front.

Mind you I don't wear socks at all. Smelly things.

Jeez, Pete, I too am travelling down your way in March!

And I too am of the emerald Isle, and will have a wife who is also far better looking then me, and also ride a Guzzi. What are the chances.....

However havind had one guzzi riding paddy already as a guest, maybe you'd need a break. I've seen how the aussies and kiwis have difficulty trying ot keep up with us on the beer front.

Mind you I don't wear socks at all. Smelly things.

Every chance. All you have to do is let me know a week or so before you arrive. Where are you flying in to? Sydney? It's a sh!thole! Get out ASAP. I suppose it's OK if you like smog and traffic jams but you don't have to fly half way around the world to see them. Best idea is to fly in and fly out to somewhere else, anywhere else! You could fly to Canberra and spend a couple of days recupperating and getting over the jet-lag thn start you travels. I'm about 1/2 an hour from Canberra and can give you the whole guided tour bit, the beach house is about two hours from me, you're welcome to use it as a base if your travels or simply stay in it for as long as you require.

Pete