New Owner needs workshop manual

Turpin Crock

Hi,

I just bought my first Guzzi (02 model V11) with only the owners manual which hasn't much info in it.

Any recommendations on where to get the best workshop manual. I heard about a DVD. Is there something that can be down loaded?

'Til someone here who knows more (most, btw) responds, look at this thread: http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...mp;hl=schematic

Hi Turpin,

I will dig out the cd's i have and burn a copy of them for you.

I will be down in cork next tuesday and wednesday and if i get them done i will give you a shout.

Easto.

I bought a CD from ebay for $10. It contains owner's manual, workshop manual, wiring diagram, parts catalog and other extras such as multi language manuals, Guzzi accessories catalog. Most of this stuff is available for free, from links provided on this forum. Except the workshop manual in a pdf format in English. I found it in Italian but could not find it in English. The CD I bought contains an English version in htm format not pdf but it works.

Just search for Guzzi V11 manual on ebay, the guy is located in Ontario, Canada.

Just search for Guzzi V11 manual on ebay,.

I bought a bunch of manuals here ,buying one for just one pound each is a bargain and the quality is excellent.

Take care though in multiple manual buy there are extra additional costs 1.5 quid for each (Ebay UK) , still bargain price , and James is a friendly seller, I got more than 10 and gave me a couple more as a bomus.

Try UK dealers to see what they have and what the current price is. Cost of the manual fluctuates wildly. There are printed copies in loose leaf pages, printed copies in folders with proper covers, photocopied pages... all at very different prices. If I remember, I paid top whack for the unbound pages, around £100 (the actual price is another recent thread somewhere) but I ordered it before I had the bike and before I knew anything about Guzzi parts prices etc. and I had no idea that the thing would be so expensive – when I ordered the dealer told me he didn't know what price the manual would be. Afterwards, when I checked with other dealers, I could have got the same thing for £40. So check around. Try Motomecca.