Moto Speacail parts

Murray

It seems the english version of the Moto Specail web page has disappeared, was keen to get a deep V sump if I e-mail in engish am I likely to get a reply? I also managed to recently pick up some new 999 Brembo calipers for a very good price. So I need an adapter bracket to take the mounting pionts of the old brembo calipers out to the new ones. Apparently someone somewhere makes a braket for this pourpose if anyone knowes who exaclty and has thier contact details that would be very useful otherwise I make my own/get someone to make one. Anyone have anyidea what kind of master cylinder to use for these things would the stocker be enough? :luigi:

Old Guzzi's never die they just cost more money.

LOL hmm might have to make them Ducati sells a bracket to go from 65mm on the fork leg to 40mm on the caiper the advantage of the older style calipers :huh2: ? Whilst the RSV forks would be nice they are probally set up for radial calipers and these are still conventional ones. Also at some piont I will need to fund an engine rebuild and still mulling over adding to the stable with something a little newer. Now I just need to find someone with a milling machine in their back shed that they will let me use.

Does this sound like what you are looking for?

Brembo's new cast-alum 4-pad caliper - CLICK HERE TO SEE (M.S.R.P. @$225/per) utilizes four individually separate brake pads, one per piston, which increases the leading edge area for more bite, and allows the brake pads to wear more evenly. This larger caliper allows for each piston to be equally sized, giving it 11% more piston area over the 2-pad caliper; call that 22% more total for two calipers - CLICK TO SEE. These do contain dust seals, and are daily-use focused high performance calipers. For the older 40mm spaced caliper owners, Brembo N.A. also happens to make a 65mm (caliper side) down to 40mm (fork side) for use of this caliper for use on your bike.

http://www.guzzitech.com/Brembo-Upgrades-Todd_E.html

If so, Todd at Guzzitech may be able to get what you need.

Thats what I'm after price might be a bit ugly after shipping. Anyone have any clue whats the best size mastercylinder t drive these calipers. Will the stock 1100 sport one be ok I don't know its size some people have said 16mm which is just OK I believe. Others have said 13mm which I assume is not so good 999's are 19mm radial but I understand radial cylinders tend to have a shorter stroke so use a slightly larger diameter.

Cue Benny Hill music.......