ducati 1098, lookin desmoRR

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMnyaaa...Ducati...hmmm .. the great paradox...

Yes it's the most lovely thing...But I just can't ride around like that...

I need a real world unit...

Had fun tonight playind darts in my buddies garage...leaning against his Monster between turns.

Would love something in between that and my LeMans....Man I'm splitting hairs.

I love everything about the Monster but would never trade ...just can't be foaming @ the mouth ALL

the time.

Don't you want an Aprilia?

340_Neuheit07_RSV4_1000.jpg

I do what I Want, I kill baby seals

S-04-10_clubbing_x.jpg

yeah I Want a Aprillia, and will get one this spring. BUT bikes are like women. I admire many and only get busy with a few. far less than I'd like but ya know they both cost money. :drink:

BUT bikes are like women. I admire many and only get busy with a few. far less than I'd like but ya know they both cost money. :drink:

I knew I was missing something with my technique for how to get busy with a women :homer:

Atleast I figured out that bikes cost money :grin:

I sat on a paul smart, you need to be under 5'5" with the arms of a 6ft'er

I'm 5'8 & have a 31" inseam & that bike was too tight for me. Thats unusual because most sporty bikes feel like they had me in mind when I sit on them. The only other bike that was close to that bad was one of the sporty Buells. I thought the Duc was trying to get my heels to touch my ass, & my knees to touch my chest. Pretty bike to look at on the porch with a 6 pack of beer but I wouldnt wanna ride it more than 50 miles at a time.