Valve cover

stucatz

Scuzi mia, but this seems as the only active thread in the forum.

Ah hem....I need a new(nearly) valve cover for a 200 V11 painted siver with the red Moto Guzzi lettering, (left side sitting on the bike).

Can anyone help?

Molto grazia

Guest Mattress

Scuzi mia, but this seems as the only active thread in the forum.

Ah hem....I need a new(nearly) valve cover for a 200 V11 painted siver with the red Moto Guzzi lettering, (left side sitting on the bike).

Can anyone help?

Molto grazia

contact the forum sponsor MPH. I needed a new one after a low side to match my cafe sport. Fast service and reasonable. Think I paid $120. It matched perfectly with the other side.

Guest Mattress

Another option is the covers sold by Sport Cycle Pacific:

If I remember correctly, it's $199 for the pair.

I like those Uni filters. I called SCP but it will be awhile before they have the velocity stacks again. Somebody had a pair advertised on another forum for $200, which seem more than the new price.

Hey Stucatz! Not sure where you can get them, I have two... on my V11! I don't know of any other V11S in the greater Toronto area other than you. Where did you buy the bike? Where do you get it serviced these days?

I like those Uni filters. I called SCP but it will be awhile before they have the velocity stacks again. Somebody had a pair advertised on another forum for $200, which seem more than the new price.

Yeah, $200 is a bit steep, but I like them so much I'd almost pay that...