FBF High Slip-On Exhaust

geruguzzi

Does anybody have a picture of Ferracci High Slip-On Exhaust? It's not shown on FBF web page...

or any other type of high mount Exhaust cans that are available in US.

Yeah, I know there's been lot of topic on exhaust and I did lot of search but couldn't find one.

I'm thinking of racing my V11, been doing some races on Ducati 750ss & GSX-R600. Did a track day on Guzzi last month and it dragged the shiza out my gutted stock muffler.

I'd like to see how the FBF High Slip-On looks like before I buy it. Also, any comment on it would be nice too.

Thanks!

this guy needs high mount pipes...

V11TDsB1.jpeg

If we have one so equipped at MI today, I'll take a pic.

Here's another idea: I think it was Robbie who said you can get quite a bit more ground clearance from the stock mufflers by using the passenger-peg hangers from the Sport 1100i. Search for posts by Robbie. He posted with pix in the last month, I think.

Mistrals are available in high-mount, too. And there's always the Guzzi Ti system which mounts very high and tucks in better than the Mistrals. If you want max ground clearance, the Guzzi system is your best option. I (meaning Moto International, in Seattle) can get the Mistrals or Guzzi system. I also know where a used Guzzi system is. Search in the classifieds. There is (was?) a guy from Oregon selling a beautiful LeMans with the Guzzi Ti system. He once said he was interested in selling the pipes separately from the bike.

Thanks for the response & info. I think I'm now leaning toward Quat-D Ex Box system, if I can get it...

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...=8751&st=15

I got a later version of this muffer, for the same reason you are considering it. Consider this: leaning towards a Quat-D in a right-hander will leave you with the same problem you're seeking to avoid. :angry:

Thanks for the response & info. I think I'm now leaning toward Quat-D Ex Box system, if I can get it...

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...=8751&st=15

Geruguzzi,

I am "the guy" in Oregon that has the MG Ti kit that Greg mentioned. Yes, I will sell you the kit. It's in excellent condition. PM me if you want to talk.

Rocketman

I got a later version of this muffer, for the same reason you are considering it. Consider this: leaning towards a Quat-D in a right-hander will leave you with the same problem you're seeking to avoid. :angry:

Do'H :homer: Thanks for the info.

oh, one more thing. Does it drag the box or just the little pipe that's sticking out?

thanks for sharing the pic of Quat-D.

I sent an email to FBF asking about their High Slip-On and was told that it basically comes out of the headers in a stock position but are swept upward at an angle eliminating the passenger pegs.

still in the never ending search for non-dragging muffler... :homer:

per Greg's post, I do indeed have a set of Sport 1100i passenger pegs on my V11 to himount the mufflers, which are Mistral Ti ovals. Everything was ordered and assembled at MI.

The only problem I still experience is having to be careful on right handers as the right side front of the muffler will touch still at the point just where it joins into the stucchi(sp?) crossover.

The same guy that built Todd Eagan's "Small Block GM" 2 into 1 pipe will hopefully be able to come up with a creative solution for me once time and funds permit.

Guest vikingbike

Geruguzzi,

I am "the guy" in Oregon that has the MG Ti kit that Greg mentioned. Yes, I will sell you the kit. It's in excellent condition. PM me if you want to talk.

Rocketman

Hey Rocketman

I have an 04 Cafe Sport and recently rode a guy's Coppa Italia with the MG Ti set. I was so impressed...but only to be depressed thereafter when I found out from my local dealer that they are not available from the "new" Guzzi. Is your set still available? If so, how much$?

Tks