2 Piece Lethers

Guest cglflyer

Guest cglflyer

Can someone tell me if the term "full cirumference zipper", actually is close to 360 degrees? I have a Dainese TH1 jacket where the zipper for attaching the pants is from hip to hip about 180 degrees. If anyone has the same jacket what pants are compatible?

Thanks

My Rocket leathers have both the 360 and 180-ish zippers you describe. I've only used the 360 on extremely cold days and it is 360 degrees, which makes for slightly restricted movement. Sorry, cannot comment on interchangeability of various brand names, but my jacket and pants, while the same manufacturer are different "models", and the zippers work fine. k

I've only used the 360 on extremely cold days and it is 360 degrees . . .

Fahrenheit or Celcius , 360 degrees doesn't seem all that cold . . . :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me if the term "full cirumference zipper", actually is close to 360 degrees? I have a Dainese TH1 jacket where the zipper for attaching the pants is from hip to hip about 180 degrees. If anyone has the same jacket what pants are compatible?

Thanks

I have the same th1 jacket & pretty much all Dainese pants should zip to it. I have a pair of Dainese competition leather pants that zip perfectly to the th1 jacket & its reasonably comfortable.

Fahrenheit or Celcius , 360 degrees doesn't seem all that cold . . . :rolleyes:

Best I can figure it, he is talking 360 degrees Rankine, or about -100ºF

If is that cold, he needs something thinner than 5W oil.

Although it could be Kelvin, but that would be about 87ºC, and then that dreaded vapor lock issue would come to a boil :(

I would just wait for better weather. :D