This picture is from Guy's European tour this summer taking in the Erin and moving on to the Boxmeer.

I recon that they've been on the road for about a week at this point

Have they just arrived in Holland and making the most of the more liberal attitudes there? or has Guy just lost a wager to Magnus? or just being comradely as they've been on the road so long?

Boxmeer018.jpg

Perhaps you'd have a better understanding

Wow , how dirty licence plates :lol: , I remember once I was in Itally (just stepped right out of Venecia) and I was on the way to mandello when Policia Autostrada stopped ma and checked all my pappars , and so on , I had an incradibly dirty licence plate (bit more than that photo above... :lol: )

I have spoken every Italian word I knew , h cops didn't speak any, and after the mediteranean spirit came all together (Forza Guzzi ,fortza Italia, una fatsa una ratsa )I was happy to get away with it with my pockets intact. Wearing that Italian flag helmet that I do like , perhaps also helped too. :helmet:

Guest ratchethack

Boxmeer018.jpg

Sez Molly: "Good heavens, Guy! I haven't seen such a mess since Aunt Agnes up-ended a whole bowl of chocolate pudding flat square in the middle o' my fresh new linen tablecloth last St. Swithins Day. But I gotta hand it to you. Y'sure pulled out o' that wicked slide on th' trestle just in th' nick o' time to miss th' train!" :lol::whistle:

I guess when you are on tour, the usual barriers are broken down and you all become mates together!

I can remember this- was in a French lay by when we were on route from the Black Forest to Montmedy in June 2004.

Magnus was very gentle with me, and I made sure he bought me dinner first.

Guy :D