Awesome Wheelie Video!

NorBSATriGuzzi

Geez! Sorry! I found it funny....what is location google?

The spamers who place links in the classified selection have to fill in the mandatory field "location" and their auto complete software imputs google as their location.

So anything that comes from google is likly to be spam and or crap

Just simplify to this rookie,

Google location is for some idiot who stay anonymous on this forum and put some trash with a lot of spam in it for us members of this forum.

I hope you do not have such bad intention to do this on this forum.

No...just thought this was humorous and some might enjoy...I guess you have to play it straight around here or some people get thier panties in knot. I just aquired a V11 and was happy to find what seemed like a good forum...I'll stick to Guzzi related, informational posts as to not upset members like Mr. Forrest.

NorBSATriGuzzi, Don’t get a bad impression about this forum and the members of it. We all are good guys and support each other all the times.

For a rookie like you is just hard to find your own way here, between all this assholes on this forum who by while are playing too hard and use Neanderthalers languages.

So keep on going and make your own path free.

No...just thought this was humorous and some might enjoy...I guess you have to play it straight around here or some people get thier panties in knot. I just aquired a V11 and was happy to find what seemed like a good forum...I'll stick to Guzzi related, informational posts as to not upset members like Mr. Forrest.

Ignore it, He's just jealous. His Italian V twin has a Japanese engine and is turned the wrong way around :D He probably was looking for genuine tips on how to wheelie. and paused the video to put his gear on only to restart it to find wasn't applicable to his machine type.

He can be a bit of a wag himself - so I've no worries that he won't take offence at my previous paragraph.

It did seem a bit out of character

Humour doesn't always cross borders or oceans. and every one appreciates something different. Or his reply was meant to be humorous and didn't quite come off that way.

or

He might have taken that tone as no one else had replied and a negative sounding post would bring out replies from people who had liked it. There's nothing like starting a thread and getting no replies - is there Jim - :blush: I must go and watch that Spanish road racing clip you put up.

The ribbing on here does seem to be in good humour and normally only with the people you know can take it

i do apologise nortribsaguzzi...but i did have a bad day and was looking forward to some good wheelie vision :D and your right martin :bier: i can't be offended ''unless'' someone rubbishes my jap v twin :wub:

oh! and i was doing those 20 odd years ago on a renault 1lt powered toro..and you could only do them in reverse. great mower though 72'' cut... :D