Yeah, I send it to it's origin, dunno where it came from.

Excellent, a politically correct spaminator :bier:

You don't want your career to end up like Cosmo Kramer's (Michael Richards) :lol:

Remember we must stay on the 0 point on the X axis of Left/Right :grin:

But you got the AUTHORITARIAN part down perfectly :rasta:

Or we can forget the PC stuff and maybe if I hit the spam from the left and you hit it from the right we could make SPAM sandwiches :food:

D882~Spam-Sandwich-Posters.jpg

Alex, since a couple of weeks a get some dirty mail about the USA lotto.

I don't give a damn about this fukking lotto, they are very insisting and still send me million and million American dollars.

I, now, have had enough of this American dollars, I don't want any mot*%#fuc$#@#er send me this bloody spam to me.

What can I do?

I don't know , tell them to f***k off ,to tell you the truth I get this lotto spams all over the time, in only one of my hotmail accounts I don't use much for long time now...

I tried and reported these spams to the junk filter but they pass all the time.Perhaps with the use of a email antispam programm to be able to knock these adresses out automatically.

Yes I use adaware and spyboot as well , but that's not it what I talk about.

Visit www.download.com and prss on the search anti spam email and so on and you'll find something even for free that will work in collaboration with your email.

If you need to crack it tll me and I'll tak care of it

It’s not possible to reply. There is no option for it.

I will put this on the forum as a printscreen.

Odd. Usually there are links. Use them and one (or both) of two things happen.

1. You have alerted the sender that this is a "live" email address. Prepare to be deluged - we are talking thousands of messages per day. The logic of this escapes me but it is what happens.

2. Some form of malware is installed on your machine if not blocked by anti-malware software.

SPAM is like wasps - leave it alone and you will probably not get stung. Play with it and suffer the consequences.

You can inform your ISP that you are receiving SPAM, including a copy of the email, and it should be able to block all transmissions from that source. A good ISP *will* do this.

I see a couple on "silly banders place" and on Tenni forum posted...Not my authority there , ther's nothing I can do.

I would think you can, can't he Jaap?

I think moderators are for all over, even if they are to lead a certain area, I could be wrong on this. I have global power, but then I've had to point ppl up all over the place :huh2:

I would think you can, can't he Jaap?

I think moderators are for all over, even if they are to lead a certain area, I could be wrong on this. I have global power, but then I've had to point ppl up all over the place :huh2:

Alex and I are too cutting edge to be trusted with Global Power.

Or maybe I should only speak for myself :huh2: