I'm a hedonist

Guest Mattress

Guest Mattress

Hey Jaap. Go ahead and inflcit me with deadly Ploniom.

I want to start a thread about why Amercian car companies are crap. But there is more:

I love my Guzzi. I was a young lad in early Michigan lore before we sold out to the chinese Our Asain Americans. One of my earliest memories was my dad throwing me on the tank and letting me "steer" the Guzzi. He also let me drive the red /70 chevy nova while i was on his lap with broom sticks for legs. it was far out.

Well, I been around the world. Actually toured the Castlemain 4XXXX brewery in Brisbane. It sucked for the lack of cool arse Guzzi folks. :mg:

My one rally. It was sooooo awesome. I almost think meeting other moto guzzi riders is more fun than sex.

Sorry dude. I actually hope I start a guzzi flame war against me, but i'm kinda drunk on Shlitz beer "Just the Kiss of the Hops". I would love to get frothy right now. I saw my ex-girlfriend tonight that suddenly disappeard and got engaged to a sports anouncer.

Lets not be agro against each other Moto Guzzi dudes, Our time in life is short.

@#!#$# it man.

It's strange, isn't it? Normally, when I'm pissed I'm allowed nowhere near a telephone, but I'm given free rein with the old PC, on which I can make an arse of myself in front of others, insult half the World and alienate all our friends.

Personally, I think Mattress did rather well, being more coherent and less objectionable than some of us are when sober! :D

Yeah. He did well. I have had one too many and the wife just commented that it is a bit early. But I had a big shed job and sod it.

Most of us will have had our fair share of hand and blow jobs, but never a big shed job.

You lucky bugger Noggers.

:thumbsup:

See my shed post in the technical forum.

However, we have another brick shed next to the house, and we did actually have one in there once as a distraction. (We were trying to clear the place out. God knows what the neighbours thought.)