service manuals... downloads?

michael8888

I am pretty sure y9ou can ignore the contents or lack of content in the v11 manual directory.

Just grab v11cd.zip under v11root, unzip, and reassemble as illustrated in the tree.gif

I find that it requires internet exploder to function properly. <_>

EDIT Paul is correct, just get all that is under v11root....you have to hunt through to get it all, but it is worth the effort.

Also you may need to install software to unzip the files.

the owner's manual is there, but the service manual file link keeps saying "this file is empty" when I open it.

Really, it's not there from my end. your link took me to the owner's manual.

Michael

Visit this ebayer here and get this manual for 1 pound+ postage(and he has lot more Guzzi stuff in his shop) :thumbsup:. It's more than woth it , he has very good quality stuff and he is reliable.:thumbsup:

It's all worth to give away a couple of bucks and save the hassle to look around the net for V11 manuals that either don't exist , or are of worse quality

Try contacting this guy on EBAY. Prior to making my purchase from him I asked about the service manual for the V11 LeMans. He said he would add it to the CD. I just recieved the cd yesterday and it is great. It has all kinds of info on it concerning the the V11 and the many different models. It also contains info on the FI system. Well worth the $10.00 I paid which included shipping. Check it out here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...9563&rd=1,1

Visit this ebayer here and get this manual for 1 pound+ postage(and he has lot more Guzzi stuff in his shop) :thumbsup:. It's more than woth it , he has very good quality stuff and he is reliable.:thumbsup:

It's all worth to give away a couple of bucks and save the hassle to look around the net for V11 manuals that either don't exist , or are of worse quality

Pity he only posts in America, wouldnt mind a workshop manual. :luigi:

Gary